Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Whale
Nov 6, 2014
Broomfield (small as it is) doesn't have poo poo for cops unless you're speeding in a speed trap like 36. Don't speed.

I've had tx plates since June and nobody gives a poo poo.

Also, shorter route but going up to Nederland via 72 then that other highway to Boulder is low traffic and a nice ride. Otoh dusty switchbacks limit speed, and Ned to Boulder is almost claustrophobic. In the warmer months you can see the Boulder kids playing in the water and more subarus than you thought could fit into one valley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Whale
Nov 6, 2014
I'm out in mesh and loving loving it. Except the dryness part at least.

Space Whale
Nov 6, 2014
Had a lovely adventure around coal creek today.

Dirt roads are apparently fine on any bike. 10% grades downhill? Kinda felt like a controlled slide all the way down. Didn't drop, it just felt weird sliding despite engine braking in 1st gear. Ready for the dirt. This was way up Gap road - the dirt road near Gross Dam was fine, just uncomfortable.

On the way back on 72 3 bikers were jamming along, the last of them invited me to take his spot. If any of you were those riders I was the guy in black and white gear on a white ninja 300.

Space Whale
Nov 6, 2014
Any good tire shops near Broomfield?

• Locked thread