Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I noticed that the old Colorado thread was archived, and I wanted to make sure the fine citizens and weed carpetbaggers of the Centennial State had a place to congregate and complain about rent and traffic. Spring is coming soon.

Colorado motorcycle-having goon list from last year:

HenryJLittlefinger - Fort Collins area; Yamaha XJ600N
Akion - Denver, Highlands/Sunnyside area;
Radbot - southwest Denver; Honda CTX700N
Discomancer - Boulder; Suzuki VStrom 650
PlasticSun - Denver, Baker/West Wash Park area; 03 F650 GS Dakar, 08 ST1300
bj2001holt - Fort Collins/Steamboat Springs; CRF450X and various other dirt-oriented machines
TEASE MY NECKBEARD - Denver; Suzuki B-King
ChlamydiaJones - Aurora; Triumph Tiger, BMW R100GS, 1980 BMW R100, MuZ Skorpion
Riven - Highlands; BMW F800S
axia - Golden; DR-Z
Mexican Radio - ?, DR-Z
Space Whale - Broomfield; Ninja 300
call to action - Kittredge; Yamaha FJ-09

call to action fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jan 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I only see an "Archive" button when I try to make a reply. Lemme know if I should close this one, though.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Took a ride this last Friday and holy loving god was it windy. When power's getting knocked out repeatedly in Nederland, think twice about riding your faired bike.

On the plus side, most of the gravel was blown off the road.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress, it's way too warm along the Front Range. I've been under a total fire ban for a week or two now, with stage 1 bans before that. I really should not be able to ride to Leadville from Denver right now.

On the plus side, Deckers is really nice right now, minus the amount of sand still on the road.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Still too much sand on the road for my tastes, though. Seems like it's getting worse.

• Locked thread