Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Here's your set up:

You and your buds are on a road trip across America to go cheer for/protest at the inauguration of President TRUMP. You are driving through a small town in a nondescript Southern State when suddenly your bud yells for you to stop the car, you're out of your most important supplies! You can't make the remainder of the journey with out them so you see no choice but to pull into the parking lot of the only major store in town: Walmart. Your and your friends paper-scissors-rock to see who has to go in to pick up the stuff, and you lose. Being dirty liberals/hardworking conservatives you don't have a lot of cash as you squander it all/pay big taxes to your evil government that gives it to dirty liberals to squander; so you can only afford to buy 3 items.

What combination 3 items do you need to make it thought the road trip to see PRESIDENT TRUMP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Does meth bought in the parking lot of said Walmart count in this thought experiment?

Asking for a thought friend.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

shove me like you do posted:

Does meth bought in the parking lot of said Walmart count in this thought experiment?

Asking for a thought friend.

:siren: WOOP WOOP. PULL OVER, IT'S THE THOUGHT POLICE. WOOP WOOP. :siren:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Fidel Castronaut posted:

:siren: WOOP WOOP. PULL OVER, IT'S THE THOUGHT POLICE. WOOP WOOP. :siren:

Aw poo poo now they thought police will find out I'm running an unlicensed thought experiment.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
The Walmart logo is an anus.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Unless you already own the gun a gun + three bullets is too much.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
So is this place like a pseudo LF or something

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

shirts and skins posted:

If you want it to be.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I wander around the parking lot until i come a weed dealer, and buy weed, don't care what the other 2 things should be, mayer water food or gas, depending on what you need more of

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

shirts and skins posted:

there are way too few maoists to really capture the spirit of the old lf

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

there are way too few maoists to really capture the spirit of the old lf

MTW FTW

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

3 bottles of this

this will make trump and the gremlins from the kremlin melt like the wicked witch of the west

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

3 bottles of this

this will make trump and the gremlins from the kremlin melt like the wicked witch of the west

:shittypop: ENZYME ACTION!

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Gridlocked posted:

Here's your set up:

You and your buds are on a road trip across America to go cheer for/protest at the inauguration of President TRUMP. You are driving through a small town in a nondescript Southern State when suddenly your bud yells for you to stop the car, you're out of your most important supplies! You can't make the remainder of the journey with out them so you see no choice but to pull into the parking lot of the only major store in town: Walmart. Your and your friends paper-scissors-rock to see who has to go in to pick up the stuff, and you lose. Being dirty liberals/hardworking conservatives you don't have a lot of cash as you squander it all/pay big taxes to your evil government that gives it to dirty liberals to squander; so you can only afford to buy 3 items.

What combination 3 items do you need to make it thought the road trip to see PRESIDENT TRUMP?

rag, bottle, gasoline

also:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

-AR-15
-AR-15
-AR-15

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
three hookers' worth of piss, to make sure my tsunami piss car is absolutely brimming by the time i crash it into trump's motorcade and flood the street

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Box of whiskey, a pound of grass, and a 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass with a banging system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
- a $9.99 refill card for my prepaid android phone so i can keep current on the President's dicta and dogma via Twitter, the only source of non-fake news
- a limited edition commemorative trinket commemorating the historic occasion of the first true president of America being inaugurated president
- my insulin but not Dale's because he don't got no insurance no more

• Locked thread