Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm thinking Canada or Norway most likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Texas

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

The YOU-nited States of America, Sir!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I wonder if he'll create a Hamburglar type mascot who just loves to steal oil to sell it to kids.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Putin will inevitably turn on him so he'll try to do Russia and it will go about as well as you'd expect after however many years of Trumptards running the government

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

USA

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Canada. Bolivia, maybe. Oman after Qaboos dies.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i dont think kuwait properly thanked us for saving their asses.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
yo mama lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yo mamas such a petrostate her bingo wings had to apply to OPEC separately

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

my pores

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yo mamas such a petrostate shes got the tallest doublewide in all of the dogwood estates trailer park

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yo mamas such a petrostate she makes her 14 cats march in front of her wearing her cvs uniform and aviators she shoplifted from the very same

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yo mama's such a petrostate shes pegged to the american dollar no wait i misheard she'll peg anyone for $1

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yo mama's such a petrostate she makes her foster "guest workers" sleep in tents on the lawn, creating a humanitarian crisis thats largely ignored by the West

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

yo mama's such a petro state she's partially responsible for the collapse of the soviet union

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yo mama's such a petrostate that liam neeson had to punch her in the face to get his daughter back from the kmart playland after he ran in for a sec to grab some contact solution during the filming of Battleship: the movie of the game by Milton Bradley

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yo mommas such a petrostate the us govt has been propping her up for decades but not as much as that rascal scooter

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ymsaps the us govt uses israel as a proxy and to keep an eye on her, israel jimenez her social worker

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

yo momma's such a petrostate her bottom is filled with a dark viscous liquid that gives off a poisonous odor

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Most of them? All of them.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the dakotas, montana and wyoming op

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
hawaii cause that's where that dirty secret muslim is about to declare the caliphate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
yo momma's such a petrostate she's lettin' dirty men stick their pipes in her all day and night

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Lord of Pie posted:

Putin will inevitably turn on him so he'll try to do Russia and it will go about as well as you'd expect after however many years of Trumptards running the government

Nar, the moment Trump tries to do something Putin doesn't like he will "remind" him of "that thing" he did at the hotel that the Russians "may have" recorded. This is why the Russians pushed so hard for him to win, they fucken' own him.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

504 posted:

Nar, the moment Trump tries to do something Putin doesn't like he will "remind" him of "that thing" he did at the hotel that the Russians "may have" recorded. This is why the Russians pushed so hard for him to win, they fucken' own him.
lol no they don't. they supported him, yes, but trump does what he wants. he always has and always will

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

get that OUT of my face posted:

lol no they don't. they supported him, yes, but trump does what he wants. he always has and always will

sounds like a g ood potus

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

kuwait

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

then he will actually slant drill into iraq and when they find out preemptively declare war on them to prevent another 1990 + get the rest of iraqs oil duh

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I bet trump could down a big loving milkshake if it came down to it.

Jerob
Mar 4, 2007
Paul Ryan's.

Oh Petrostate, not prostate.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

my brain says iran but my heart says venezuela

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Venezuela, and it will be a good thing. Get invaded, looted, and thrown into martial chaos honestly sounds like a step up for them at this point.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
With the Keystone XL being approved it's looking like good bet for Canada. It's a big loving milkshake drinking straw.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Fallen Hamprince posted:

my brain says iran but my heart says venezuela

Same.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Venezuala, it legit now has the largest proven reserves in the world, thanks to recent discoveries

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

rudatron posted:

Venezuala, it legit now has the largest proven reserves in the world, thanks to recent discoveries

thing is the vast majority of their reserves are locked up in underground oil sands so they'd need oil to be at like $120 a barrel to break even on it

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Nigeria. He'll claim it's to get "Yolo Hamram".

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
gently caress em, hes an rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Petrostate yourselves before TRUMP

• Locked thread