Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

OPERATION ESKIMO PAPOOSE IS GO, MOVE MOVE MOVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*ziplines into Starbucks*

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
congratulations to Milo for continuing to be the Most Fired Man in America

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Milos fanbois are cloistered cowards who fear confrontation and crave validation above all else, or else they wouldnt be constantly hiding behind FREE SPEECH like a bunch of shivering purse dogs

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
whoa turns out that showing up to a riot in a maga hat and shouting le epic triggered memes at the crowd.... is a bad idea

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
really the antifa did those guys a favor because Milos fans are all poorly socialized retards who need to be gently introduced to the fact that saying "free speech" does not grant them immunity to consequences before they attempt troll a real riot and end up getting curbed

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

call to action posted:

So what to do when Michael Moore or Nancy Pelosi is considered a shock jock to the assholes on the alt right?

lol nobody gives enough of a poo poo about Michael Moore to gin up a protest against him

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
guys what if the diseased imgur mutants show up to protest Mark Blyth?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

lol he mad

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the fact that it makes Donald Trump furious should be all the reason you need to shut Milo events down

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
oh my

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
heres my basic point - milo desperately wants to be punched in the face, and lots of people want to punch him in the face. so it seems to be a win-win if he gets punched in the face. everybody goes home happy.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

call to action posted:

Milo goes home happy, UCs get defunded, agree it's a win-win

UCs are getting defunded anyway because California is making it a habit to tell Donny to gently caress off, but hey keep throwing yourself on the mercy of the autocrat, maybe itll work out this time

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Milo is what happens when a QCS whine thread comes to life and gets a speaking career

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I think around about the point where you start singling out private citizens and members of the student body for harassment is when it stops being protected speech that the university should be paying for

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
first tracer and now jinx? the globalists have gone too far...

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Press X to heil Hitler

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Plucky Brit posted:

By all means, learn nothing from the last election. I'm sure more of the same tactics won't backfire catastrophically. Have fun pepper spraying women wearing ironic caps; that's sure to change people's minds.

whoa piers morgan has a forums account

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
what is with all these sanctimonious inbreds with cleft foreheads coming over here from Paedophile Island to lecture people about how "hwell hactually outing LGBTQ members of a student body is insanely valuable discourse"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Montasque posted:

Meanwhile Milo is going from campus to campus changing college Republican chapters to out right Fascist clubs(yes, I know, College Republicans were always fascist but somehow the new version is even more fascist.)

how is this not preaching to the choir

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its not like a college republican was ever going to stop halfway through the process of dropping a roofie into some girls drink and think "hey.... maybe respecting others is the way to go?"

Milo is just a loud embodiment of existing impulses for them

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Calibanibal posted:

it is with mixed feelings that i announce i will be publishing Milo's book Dangerous with an initial run of 13 copies, order yours today or dont

whereas i have landed the pisswolf, and in comparison i feel very good about it

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im glad that the guy who looks like a lesser movie star named Corey from the 80s is flaming out

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yeah Troll Academy is totally the name of the box office disaster that Milo looks like he should be starring in

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Troll Academy Headmaster: "PEPE HOUUUUSE! YOURE ON DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION!"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Montasque posted:

Imagine all those troll academy grads hitting the internet? I shudder in terror.

what kind of dude needs a sensei to tell him how to accuse others of being mad

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
wow are you upset? do you need a triggerbox? er, i mean a safehug? no, wait... gently caress... gently caress ive disappointed you again, master

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*jnana mudra gesture* its a prank, bro

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

mysterious frankie posted:

I can't believe I might live in an age where Milo Yiannopoulos' cult of merry narcissists might go to war with Stefan Molyneux's cult of deadly serious mandroids over e-turf.

where does that Eliezer Yudkowski freakazoid line up in this conflict

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"its actually good and cool, to me, that i continue to be the Most Fired Man in America," - Milo. just now

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the gently caress is that logo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"hey can i get the 'Graphics Guy Ran Out of Space?'"
"say no more fam"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

whatis posted:

[squinting, looking at graph showing interest over time for the word "terrorism" shortly after a deadly bombing]
wow, people really think terrorism is good all the sudden

ive thought terrorism is good for years and, hell, im getting pretty freaking tired of all these johnny come lately bandwagon-jumpers

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

Holy poo poo what a loving idiot scumbag he literally shook his hand and called him a young Christopher hitchens holy gently caress what a stupid prick.

a reptilian douchebag who literally cannot loving shut up about himself?

yeah, checks out

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

mysterious frankie posted:

E: you saw those dummies at the woman's march, all wearing pussy hats and holding up super funny and snarktastic signs. dumb dumbs, at their most passionate, think a political action is roughly analogous to getting loaded & rowdy with your besties at a music festival.

durr

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
youre off the case, mysterious frankie

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

failing forward posted:

Sincere Question: Why?

it was a little goofy and a cash-in on the protests, i guess. but whatever, reality is absurd now. put a vagina on your head and go yell at the president because you can do whatever you want in life

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Pussyhat Safety Pin is my punk band name

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
lets make carrying the heads of your enemies around by the hair the next big protest trend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

do the heads still have to be attached, because i and many other americans have weak girly arms and just severing the head entirely would be easier thanks a bunch

of course theyre severed you freaking greenhorn!!! christ its like you people dont even read Jacobin or something