Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I really hope with every bone in my body that these people die of a horrible disease and be remembered in the same bracket as ISIS Online propaganda tapes. These people (if such a word can be used) are going to have loving blood on their hands for the coming few years and should be held directly responsible for all the people they'll help kill and oppress. There can be no respecting or debating these fascist cretins and I loving hate it when people like Trevor Noah invite that she-goblin to come at their talk show as if they're interested in anything other than the total oppression of every minority and the enabling of the coming tide of fascism in America.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 06:40 on Jan 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Missingnoleader posted:

Apparently Milo's going blind in a few years due to some illness so there's that.

Is this for real? Can you link because if it is then 2017 is off to an amazing start hahah eat poo poo milo.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

that is loving terrifying

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

yt also pulled him from their content creator channel and turned off ads for his videos........ :negative:

Why are you sad about this? lol it's about time!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Oh hey Steven crowder is a bitch crybaby snowflake pussy just like every other right winger I would've never guessed.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

"HAHA JEWZ HAD TO CLAW AT WALLS FOR 20 MINUTES BEFORE GAS FINALLY KILLED THEM LOOOL RAPE BROFIST!!!"

What's the matter guys why can't you get my A+ joking skills? :(

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Sargon is more of a libertarian, which imo is even worse than a Nazi.

A libertarian whose main audience are nazi's and bigots lol

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Why are you guys surprised that a bigoted racist shithead is enabling another bigoted racist shithead get more followers.

Bill Maher is a scumbag of the highest order and he shouldn't at all be considered a progressive.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

FuzzySkinner posted:

What Milo has been saying is no worse, no more shocking than what people like Limbaugh, Coulter, O'Reilly and others have been saying since the early 90's.

Key is to stop getting outraged, let others hand his rear end in a debate, and he'll eventually be shrugged off in about 5-10 years like the people I just mentioned.

Yeah it's not like Donald trump is president and old-timey racism and anti-Semitism and pure hatred against blacks, muslims and minorities in general is making a big come back and it's not like crazed right wing radical racists are picking up guns and shooting up innocent muslims in mosques or anything like that nope reason and defeating hitler by his own logic will shame him.

FuzzySkinner posted:

He hates religion, not a particular race of people.

He's said some really nasty comments about Christians, Catholics too. He's r/atheist, not some anti-muslim Donald Trump-like figure.

I'm not a fan of the guy, but to be offended and think he singles out Islam for his criticism is very short sighted.

accurate.

He's a gigantic islamophobe and is bigoted against muslims, he's gone on record multiple times that he considers Islam uniquely evil amongst all religions, he has on multiple times expressed his unique disdain for that religion and followers of it with ZERO knowledge of what he's talking about, he has also constantly invited rabidly anti-muslim racists and bigots like that creep sam harris and has agreed with them many times in ways that if they said it against black people or Jews he'd be a bum in the street. Not only that, he absolutely refuses to invite muslims who would challenge him on his views and has slandered American civil rights activists and muslims like Linda sarsour on live television by calling her a dangerous islamist theocrat for no loving reason with that rear end hole Harris.

Sorry he's not a free and affair critic of all religions he's a giant loving hypocrite and it doesn't take much to clearly see that based off of what he says.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

FuzzySkinner posted:

^^^^

See my link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im36HPyS7bU

He has opinions like you mentioned above, but he's also had the likes of Keith Ellison on the show to discuss the issue. He's a smarmy douche don't get me wrong, but at least he seems to be a somewhat intellectually honest smarmy douche.

Lol except that link actually proves my point that he believes that muslims are fundamentally suspicious and that islam is the cause of all terrorism and that the holy book is the root of all the evil. what were you trying to prove here that he's not a bigot? lol.

Wikkheiser posted:

He's also had Reza Aslan and Maajid Nawaz on. (I think he should invite Shadi Hamid.)

Maajid Nawaz is One of the guys allied to the anti-muslim movement, that cocksucker has been at the forefront of fostering anti-muslim hate and paranoia in Britain, he's also demonized and attacked multiple mainstream muslim organizations in Britain and labeled them as al-Qaeda sympathizers to please his backers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noOPNkxQE9M

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 14:47 on Feb 18, 2017

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Bill maher hates muslims so much he'd gladly suck a pedophiles dick if it will mean sticking it to leftists and muslims.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Montasque posted:

Milo was on facebook live crying and pleading to save his career.

Is there a recording of this? I need to laugh a little.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Ruzihm posted:

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/vb.423006854503882/851905428280687/?type=3&theater

put on live comments and maybe you'll see an occasional cool & good comment. :coal:

look at all of those people in the comments with their real names defending a pedo apologist, lol he looks shook as gently caress.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

nothing quite makes me laugh harder as the expression of outright horror that envelops the faces of the people in the video milo did with the amazing atheist (except for the amazing athiest himself who is strangely unperturbed) when he starts making his defence of pedos.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

GUYS I NEED HELP I CAME TOO MUCH ALL OVER THE FLOORS poo poo HOW THE gently caress DID I MANAGE TO COVER THE ENTIRE APARTMENT FUCCCCCKKKK HOW DO I CLEAN ALL THIS?!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

oh hey Carl of Sad is a gently caress-turd who knew?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

MasterSitsu posted:

Drunken Peasants are starting a podcast addressing the Milo video which was taken from their show, if you're interested or just like podcasts where fat guys wear sunglasses indoors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2fv5L09fr8

these guys sound like giant loving scumbags

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

It was the liberal medias fault that milo supports pedophilia.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

Ha ha, you actually expect maher to do anything good.

Just for reference on how much of a pussy bitch maher is, the he rarely invites arabs who can chellnge him significantly (as in like decades rarely) because it tends to completely loving school him on how much he's a moron.

Case in points, in 2001 he invited an Lebanese academic who teaches in the UC system who loving sweeped the floor with him and the other bozos on the panel with him:-

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hl0DrOAFU1A

And in 2014 a palestinian Italian woman who was trying to tell him what he needed to hear and he's so obtuse he couldn't stand it:-

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlm4o6he74

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Holy poo poo what a loving idiot scumbag he literally shook his hand and called him a young Christopher hitchens holy gently caress what a stupid prick.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

A good compendium of bill maher being a bigoted prick:-

https://twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/834113386065522689

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

A Pale Horse posted:

Paul Ryan's favorite band is Rage Against the Machine, these people have cognitive dissonance on a cosmic scale about many things, music included.

we should find the guy who fronted rage against the machine and get him to scream at Paul Ryans face for 30 minutes straight and see what that fucker thinks then.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

cumshitter posted:

https://twitter.com/polNewsNetwork1/status/837001201384374272?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

i do want thsi but i also want both of these people to be in an open polyamrous relationship and to have adopted children like some kind fo hyper-lbieral version of snowcash

I like how social cohesion and people minding their own business is a bad thing. I think that picture is great and more of that should happen.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Lol look at that lovely old man getting owned eat poo poo.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Churchill himself had to be talked out of converting to Islam by his family.

Holy poo poo what's the source for this?? wasn't Churchill a huge anti-arab racist who dropped gas on Iraqi's?

Also, if that's true boy howdy is that good trolling material to use against EDL types.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The "global community" dominated by Western interests still favors the dominance of reactionary monarchies, and authoritarian autocracies in the Muslim world because it better facilitates their exploitation by global capital.

No but you see history, geopolitics and cause and effect doesn't exist, Muslims are barbaric worshipers of the moon god. SAD.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 15:16 on Mar 14, 2017

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is she alt right? or is that the other blonde young no nothing. i know one appeals to the limbaugh crowd more.

Lauren bitch is like Tammy lasagna only somehow more racist and evil. gently caress these animals.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Hating Israel is cool and good.

However even without reading the article I can hazard and guess that his hatred does not stem at all from legitimate reasons.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Montasque posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDu0BJD6I60

Here's another REBEL IN ISRAEL video.

Take aways:

- Israel is an apartheid state - but it is the Israelis who live under the apartheid!
- Israel is RED PILLED - a truly great ethno-state with a wall!
- Israel has to stop capitulating!

Like I said. Israel is the friend of all racists and fascists everywhere and it's time American progressive realize that Israel is essentially their enemy, not only that but an active threat to themselves because of the influence they hold on american politics.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

all the Israelis I've known have been pretty chill, although tbh it's a small sample

lol that's because you're not the target of their assholery. Bring up the Palestinian cause to them, pretend you support Palestinian resistance to occupation and tell them to tear down the apartheid wall and see what happens next.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

shouldn't you be collecting your blood money welfare check from the Saudi government or something?

Shouldnt you eat a dick? preferably after you leave retard school. I'll pay for your books with my big dick welfare checks.

See? we can both launch unsolicited attacks against each other, you didnt need to attack me out of the blue.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

ITT Al-Saqr is baffled someone had a negative reaction to his unsolicited shrieking hatred for strangers based on their nationality

Every single palestinian on the face of the earth plus tons of countries around it paid the price for what those racist colonizers did, they conscripted for it, and they voted for it, and choose not to change anything about it. I will 'screech' hatred till my face turns blue or until human rights is given to the Palestinians. you can suck my dick if you dont like it.

All I pointed out was that their 'Chillness' tends to stop at treating palestinians like human beings, and then you launched a meaningless tirade against me.

*Puts on Sperg Sunglasses, rides Cool Autism Mustang Into the Sunset*

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 11:26 on Mar 16, 2017

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Thundercracker posted:

Speaking of which. Everyone should see Tomi Lahren getting wrecked by Trevor Noah. That was the moment I went from being wishy washy on Trevor to loving him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2xv4fba65U

err but trevor noah didnt wreck her he pandered her and then like a two bit liberal he went out to a drink with her.

you want to see a real wrecking?

Here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW6c5RxYWE8

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Thundercracker posted:

Dude, that last line about "not seeing color" literally left her speechless. I really don't consider it a wrecking when Lahren wasn't even there. Trevor threw her own stupidity right into her face and she had no idea what to do.

hmmm I guess you're right.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

The Kingfish posted:

Trever Noah DESTROYS racist conservative Toni Lehren

Tammi Lasagna ANNIHILATES Klansman Cock.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

A Pale Horse posted:

Tomi needs to be careful because I think Trump wants to gently caress.

What makes you think she doesn't want bannons herpes in her?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Dave Rubin is what happens when you mix right wing fascist racism with the single most boring and uninteresting idiot on the planet. Oh wait that also describes that fat idiot from swindon carl of sad too.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

How the gently caress didn't his wife realize this the second she laid eyes on him. that poor woman, is there any authority people can call to help her start filing divorce papers and leave this guy for good?! Hopefully she can gently caress him hard with alimony.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 16:12 on Mar 19, 2017

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Montasque posted:

This is either shtick, or McInnes is about to be wiped out in a divorce because he can't stop saying stupid poo poo.

I really hope it's the latter, I really really hope it is, no amount of pain and suffering will be enough for these Nazis.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

DeepDickPizza posted:

https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/843491453129150465

hahaha

I'm glad this thread is back to mocking alt-right dipshits instead of D&D bickering.

Hahaha holy poo poo is that preacher comic panel ever wrong about these fucks hahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

lol here's hoping she falls into poverty and heroin usage.