Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'm the vaping luchadore

Milo says groping doesn't count as sexual assault either. Starting to feel like a lot of this isn't trolling at all. Milo doesn't actually understand consent.

he was raped by a priest as a young teen, he says its fine because he went looking for sex from priests, how could you blame them for what they did? he called his abuser "a great priest". it's a common response of abuse victims who have not been properly rehabilitated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Frankly im betting team reagan is okay with this because they're a bunch of pedos and repressed fags too. And boy do they ever hate them some women

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

:canada:

https://twitter.com/bethanylindsay/status/836687014883778560

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

lancemantis posted:

Canadians have really gone all out on being pundits in US politics

While there is an audience for their fringe views in Canada, it's a small one because Canada is small. And they'll get most of those same eyeballs if they appear on American TV anyway

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

lancemantis posted:

Yeah why take whatever contract is offered to her by a media company, when she can just go straight to her followers and get some income to incorrectly report!

The :airquote: Rebel :airquote: doesn't pay its contributors.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

quote:

That entire fields are led by radical ideologues, and that despite glaring methodological flaws obvious even to laymen no dissenting views are accepted by journals because they fail to conform?
but enough about econ

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

gators/channers really loving hate modern fine art too, especially (((abstract expressionism)))

my kid coulda drawn that if i could only get a woman to breed with me

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

someone should create a parody chapter of Anonymous on FB but instead of the Guy Fawkes mask it's a KKK hood and just paste typical Anon opinions

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

queering is cool & good

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

how come all right wing /alt right /etc pundint women are conventionally attractive leggy blonds?

If they're not natural blondes, they bleach. Every last one of them. Makes u think.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Lauren Southern showed up at a demo in Vancouver and did her whole "there are only two genders" and "I identify as an attack helicopter" and tried to pick fights with the comrades there, then fled after someone poured a cup of urine on her.

AFAIK she never showed her face in public in Vancouver again.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

shes not even that hot tbh i could easily mistake her for any other ignorant 20ish fake blonde ive met

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Milos is so desperate to regain standing with his conservative friends that he bleeps out the word "pussy" in his facebook posts.

So irreverent! He's not what you'd call, "politically correct"

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Gavin: being trans is the latest fun trend with the kids. Also I love men

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Also, some trans people are old. Even more shocking, they were trans before we had tumblr :eyepop:

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Baloogan posted:

what is it with some promiscuous gay guys and far right politics
i feel like im missing something. lucian is like someone xeroxed milo

Sexual repression/weird sexual development, poorer than average experiences with and access to the education system, being able to hang out with exclusively boys and pretend women don't exist like 99% of the time, Reddit, etc

Juul-Whip has issued a correction as of 19:19 on Mar 24, 2017

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

sexuality and sexual development is a big part of it and it's also a big factor in why straight young conservatives are hosed up weirdos

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

lucian piane i think is more of a product of an upper-middle-class upbringing, but for poorer gay boys it works like this:

gay boys don't want to go to school because of bullying. and if they do go they're miserable and the adults are usually indifferent to their misery at best. this means the quality of their education suffers, and they don't learn things. also they're lucky if sex ed even mentions the existence of gay people so they receive the bulk of their sexual education from mangas, or worse. they hang out with the other rejects and weirdos in the anime club or the goth kids in the smoking pit, or they just have no friends IRL and they spend all their time online. they don't need to associate with girls to get their rocks off. so they grow up to be ignorant misogynists who believe in chemtrails and 911 truth because they never learned how to critically analyze information

thats how you make a reactionary gaybro

Juul-Whip has issued a correction as of 19:36 on Mar 24, 2017

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Men are awful.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://twitter.com/powerpcmacaroni/status/847454502240243712

those conservative evangelicals with their notoriously low divorce rates

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Evangelicalism, a major part of popular Protestantism,[b] is among the most dynamic religious movements in the contemporary world, alongside resurgent Islam.[5] While on the rise globally, the developing world is particularly influenced by its spread.

In 2015, the World Evangelical Alliance is "a network of churches in 129 nations that have each formed an evangelical alliance and over 100 international organizations joining together to give a world-wide identity, voice, and platform to more than 600 million evangelical Christians".[70][71]

According to a 2011 Pew Forum study on global Christianity, 285,480,000 or 13.1 percent of all Christians are Evangelicals.[72] These figures do not include the Evangelical movements Pentecostalism and Charismatic movement; 584,080,000. The largest concentration of Evangelicals can be found in the United States, with 28.9% of the U.S. population or 91.76 million,[73] the latter being roughly one third of the world's Evangelicals.[4]

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Badger of Basra posted:

it kind of blows me away he's gonna sign that since it would be such an easy win for him not to
a few thousand reddit chuds in mostly blue states or Canada are worth less than nothing to him

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

matt walsh is evangelical as far as i could suss out (didnt try very hard tho)

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

StashAugustine posted:

Pretty sure Walsh is Catholic but the infection is spreading

well if he's catholic, that explains why he is stuck in such a loveless paranoid marriage that he has to police who he or his wife eats with

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

It's the version I read and it makes the other ones seem like the "children's storytime edition" so i get to feel all smart n poo poo :smugbert:

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

ken jennings follows chapo :kimchi:

https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/847606000404144132

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

I posted that in the wrong thread sorry

Juul-Whip has issued a correction as of 23:18 on Mar 31, 2017

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

reading this poo poo reminds me of my gfs ex. all he would do is rant about women and minorities and he would get enraged if she wore a dress that showed shoulders much less neck. he was also sexually and emotionally abusive. also he was like 40 and didn't work. most of these people a just all around sacks of poo poo.

wow what part of the middle east was he from

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

You're telling me that disdain for women isn't the sole domain of lesser races? :chanpop:

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

quote:

and whose voting patterns, pre-determined by the media and education they consume, validates and consolidates the ruling classes power over them.
*is convinced by le epic kek memes to elect a billionaire republican president*

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://twitter.com/markdice/status/853353350414319616

Participating in a lovely outdoor bar brawl = terrorism now apparently

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Bigger street brawls break out after a Monday soccer match in most normal countries

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

apokaladle posted:

I actually read a couple of her books about a decade ago, when I was a kid and truly believed in hearing out both sides. It wasn't worth it.

My mom wasn't cured of that tendency to give them the benefit of the doubt until about 5 years ago. We were listening to conservative talk radio in the car, and the host was even then going on about how whites would be a minority by 2040, and what a tragedy that is. This didn't just spring out of nowhere. White supremacy never left us, this is just a particularly fascistic breakout.

they're not white supremacists, they're white nationalists

all they want is a nation, in which white people, are supreme

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Montasque posted:

All those conservative/right wing books are pure poo poo and created with the sole purpose to rip off their idiot base. Nothing of worth can be found in their pages. Nothing.

It's an industry at this point, and a very lucrative one.
I stayed in an airbnb/vrbo with some friends over new years and they had a bunch of stuff for kids there including a children's book co-"written" by Bill O'Reilly

the last page goes: "Can I get a hug? Please?"

basically, Bill O'Reilly resents small children for occasionally wanting things without it being some kind of transaction

Juul-Whip has issued a correction as of 22:35 on Apr 19, 2017

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

"it's useless to resist the march of fascism" -liberals

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

they're literally all beggars

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Zizek sometimes talks about his ideal form of multiculturalism as living in an apartment building with an Arab, a Sikh, blacks, Jews, gays etc and they all just politely ignore each other. This is exactly how multiculturalism works in Canada most of the time and that's why Canadian fascists are so fuckin mad online

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Montasque posted:

Antifas have been used to generate publicity for far-right book sales. The dump trick rear end marks got played like the dumb trick rear end marks that they are.

they would find some way to generate publicity for them no matter what happened or who turned out, or what they did, or if anything happens at all. they just have to talk about this new young hip conservative bestseller on foxnews and breitbart for a couple days and incredibly it becomes a hit read

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

like, stop acting like ppl on the left (or any real people or events for that matter) have any impact on whether these interchangable right wing grifters get to be popular or have their voices elevated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Of course that guy is mad that making eye contact is considered to be polite