Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'm not going to pretend that my rear end isn't floating around on the internet, but that's a hell of a comedown from four years ago for Sargon so lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

that mod edit wasnt mine but i did edit the posts w/ the inlined pic of the guy covered in blood/missing & hanging teeth to just a link.

Fash with their face punched in is an occasion for joy.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
For some reason whenever I picture Zizek I imagine him standing next to an enormous tray full of hotdogs.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
There's some sort of offsite where people read through cspam to make fun of posts but making fun of posts is 99% of what happens here anyway so idk why they bother with the offsite.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Filthy Hans posted:

I looked up the cast to see what they're up to and Alan Tudyk apparently has a booming career in voice acting

He's had a great post-Firefly career. He was in the original Broadway cast of Spamalot, has a pretty decent web comedy series, and has been cashing fat Disney checks as a voice actor.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

LordSaturn posted:

just to be clear, you're talking about Zizek? I've heard people call him a lot of things, but never 'qualified'

Peterson walked onto the stage as a self-professed expert on Marxism and proved within the first five minutes that he'd never even cracked a book on the subject. "Qualified" in this case was someone who'd read the theory and could express it without tripping over his own dick.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

staticman posted:

I'm this close to starting a thread about the immortal science of Skoden
https://twitter.com/ArborErich/status/1344878204692160513

I agree in principle.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Kanine posted:

whats the general up-and-up on greenpeace?

Laudable goals but all longterm non-profits eventually evolve into grifts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Seems that Wheeler is trying to sound tough for the cops again.

Fun Fact: The Examiner got this video from Andy Ngo.

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1345355232600088576?s=20