Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Southpaugh posted:

Nah the armour thing is incredibly low hanging fruit, to make a storm in a teacup about nothing. The armour has boob space in the plating. Its not egregious, its not sexualised, but it is feminine. It follows the character designs for the characters from clone wars and I'm sure they've all had millions of action figures of that design etc etc. It's an exercise in driving engagement having a go at the current popular TV show. Tedious stuff.

Just don't read the Nazi website. BOOM problem solved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Maybe they should just paint big red kissy lips on the helmets, or put big eyelashes around the eyepieces.

A lady at work has giant plastic eyelashes on their New Beetle and it looks scary.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

M'andalorian.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BUT HER TWEETS

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Is baby Yoda the Yoda from the movies or?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sir Tonk posted:

they told the writers to make it last five seasons so we get to watch his ship break down every single episode

Wait it's just a "planet of the dayweek" show? Like Far Out Space Nuts?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This is impressive.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

are we going to gas this thread or what

I'd be willing to make a new thread but I vow to put 0% into the op

maybe I'd go so far as to put a pic of Jacob Wohl in it or something, otherwise it'll be blank

somebody else should probably do it

This is you: :tutbutt::gas:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I loving hate Mr. "I'm Always Making the Face that Extremely Stupid People Make When they Want to be Taken Seriously"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

the Republican: Liz Warren

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Race Realists posted:

:lol: as if milo's some sort of step up when he's every bit as idiotic and histrionic.

this is the dumbest of all possible worlds. never forget that, goons :unsmigghh:

Nah there could be a world where Hillary Clinton started WWIII and WWIV.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Race Realists posted:

that famous YA novel huckleberry finn

:confused:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It looks like Pasi Viheraho.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Do you think Alex ate the forbidden chili haha? I wonder what it smelled like haha?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I remember getting into an argument with a Guy on Imaguöur and they thought "Destiny" was a leftist and I (as per the video clip they provided) disagreed and...

That Destiny was about as "leftist" as Heinrich Himmler.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

El Pollo Blanco posted:

While you don't gotta hand it to the racists, almost every time you end up in a group of white Americans, one of them inevitably drops a hard n joke at some point

Americans aren't human.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

Police need a good purge all over the world.

Drawing a lot just seems a lot better than having people apply to be pigs.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

zizek is the Gritty of philosophy

The major thing to remember about Žižek is that he keeps his clothes in the cupboards.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

For some reason whenever I picture Zizek I imagine him standing next to an enormous tray full of hotdogs.

Turn on BOTH your video display units.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hodgepodge posted:

i'm not sure i want to actually listen to a new dave matthews band song unless i know if it's good or not in advance and this is unclear from posts

Just don't listen to it on a boat.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Syd Midnight posted:

That was a great SA moment because a goon was at Ground Zero when the Dave Matthews tour bus dumped sewage on a boatload of old people. SA had the scoop.

Gringostar posted:

Dave Matthews did nothing wrong

Ach so du bist Deutcsh?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

reminds me of Nurge with his "are black people even real? I've only heard of them in stories I've never actually seen one"

Oh poo poo nurge were Finnish weren't they? I always thought they were just a Ligur "hey this is D&D put this guy on ignore" alt.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Feldegast42 posted:

Cumshitter you are still on your alt account

You can't hold your cum and poo poo it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LordSaturn posted:

just to be clear, you're talking about Zizek? I've heard people call him a lot of things, but never 'qualified'

Qualified to debate things. (Which isn't a hard bar to pass, you just have to know at least something beforehand about whatever the debate is going to be about. Peterson was not qualified.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

World War Mammories posted:

zizek is qualified for many things, far beyond his specialty of being a transmogrified raccoon

I heard he isn't actually even forklift-certified. hosed up if true.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Top middle looks like Markorepairs.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hodgepodge posted:

i have heard versions (again grain of salt without a better source here) which allege that people suffering from amok report the delusion that their penis is literally retracting into their body and will keep going and kill them. a little on the nose! but the fact that restorative justice is accepted after these sorts of attacks is sort of inspirational as well.

Read that as "restorative juice" at first and went "what?" and then "well sure I guess :shrug:" until it clicked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kanine posted:

whats the general up-and-up on greenpeace?

The French army tried to sink them so they must be good.