Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Uncle Wemus posted:

the persistance found a friend

making people look at their faces is violence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

tyler durden is cool, gay, and good

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it is so beautiful, that white supremacists are literally always as hideous on the outside as they are on the inside.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

she was heavily involved in Jacobinghazi on the Marcotte/Kendzior side and she also pushed for, and celebrated, the firing of Matt Bruenig for his tweets, which is deeply ironic (he has come to her defense today and said she doesn’t deserve to be fired which I agree with despite my hilarious joke post)

i read this and for a moment, i thought she was bad, but then i thought about how insanely mad her years-old tweets make all of the worst posters, and so now i think perhaps she is good?

in short, sarah jeong is a land of contrasts

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

HorrificExistence posted:

i think ethnic nationalism is pretty bad tbh, unless we want a black version of israel

Ffs just let the Ethiopians into Israel!!!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Crowsbeak posted:

I'm fine with having a few trains to put all naizs on. Trains that are unmakred and their cars are just big cargo carts, and their location is somewhere in the mojave desert.

release them into the desert armed with a small quantity of food and water rations and a pamphlet on surviving in such conditions. they will surely kill each other before they make it even halfway out.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Crowsbeak posted:

Also have camera drones record the footage. Then sell it.

caesar's le goon

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

so many people in the comments there calling for the police to murder all of those people, or saying that they would themselves have murdered them

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

watch out especially for senior sales associate of the month here:

https://twitter.com/JVP409/status/1028489777996292096

this image is violence

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

Chicken and tuna salad are good for days that I don't want to grill up some chicken for dinner, op

Good mayo salads have mustard in em tho

sandwiches too. mayo on one slice of bread, mustard on the other. so simple!

helps minced ingredients stay on, too

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Wheeee posted:

really the best thing about SA is that gbs and fyad are kept at the top of the list, keeping most of the worst scum on the site segregated into their own disgusting ghettos

where the gently caress do you think your posting

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Phi230 posted:

I don't get VTM's popularity. It seems like whenever people play it, they're just catty and dramatic and edgy. It's like petty high school bullshit.

that's what goths like

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

DACK FAYDEN posted:

is his sister famous? well, "famous", or whatever, I genuinely didn't even know he had any siblings

shes very famous, for her giant cans

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

you could fit her entire brother inside just one of her tits, with room to spare

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

im proud that my bad post inspired even worse, and i hope to continue to leave such horrors in my wake

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

I read it three times before I posted and I swear it changed lol.

quote:

Police originally reported that the victim was wearing the hat, but changed their statement late Saturday.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Dead Beef posted:

I was going to write a big carepost about hypergamy and what I've learned from my "not a 4chan nazi" brother (his words) but I see people basically covered it so I'll express it very succinctly:

"when women have freedom they choose not to have sex with losers, and this is bad because I'm a loser"

having sex as a loser is very possible

source: everyone on this website is a loser, some of them have had sex

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

I got my own place.

Badump tsssss

Edit: totally misread that graph

brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

Is people loving less even a bad thing? Or a good thing? Or even a thing worth caring about?

e. Just because you can track something on a chart doesn't mean anyone needs to give a gently caress about it

it is a symptom of the alienation under our dominant neoliberal hegemony, indicative of the larger breakdown of normal social relations, cultural unity, and so on and so on