Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Montasque posted:

"WE ARE THE MEME SQUAD AND WE'RE COMING TO TOWN. BEEP BEEP"

Marty Mcfly, is that you?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012

Peel posted:

a solid line of 'he targets private individuals for harassment, he's not just some conservative speaker and should not be allowed into colleges where he will endanger students' would be helpful but probably won't be allowed to form when the news can just find the most incoherent member of the crowd to interview

Both this and add a heaping helping of "And Republicans are inviting this guy to speak" to any and all news sources. Maybe convincing the major networks/papers that "the controversy of calling out the Republicans inviting the guy will get you clicks/sell papers" would help.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Two can play the labor camp game...

I prefer re-education through labor.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012

Bud K ninja sword posted:

Bill Maher comes to mind as far as insufferable liberal smug douchemongers but never really feel the urge to punch him its more drat i should tell that dude to shut the gently caress up on twitter, so then i do.

I would laugh if someone socked Bill Maher, or put a whoopie cushion on Michael Moore's seat. Unless of course, it was a Nazi.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012

"Hey comrade Petrov, why don't we have any members?"
"I don't know comrade Ivan...It's a mystery."

Fuckin' tankies.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

it's about quality not quantity, aren't you watchin' young pope? a few fanatical followers are better than a bunch of half-devoted masses

If liberals are the enemy, who's left after they're done?

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
Here's an idea; Though I'm in support of punching all nazi's, we do still need to win the propaganda war. How about rotten fruit and messy pies? Glitter bombs? Actual animal waste in jars to be poured among their supporters? All stuff that will embarrass and humiliate such "ubermen" as Spencer. Can you imagine Milo getting pelted with rotten tomatoes? Sprayed with urine from a super soaker?

Do this sort of thing anywhere the bastards pop up.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012

Montasque posted:

I declare a prank war!

Hear me out though. It'd be a hell of a lot harder for the news to justify cops beating and shooting rubber bullets at college kids when they're just relentlessly pranking awful people until they leave.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
I have no idea what in the blue hell either of you are talking about, but drat if it isn't entertaining. Goonspeed sirs.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
Alex Jones is a dangerous and unstable lunatic who declared his willingness to die for Trump on a live broadcast. The guy should be prevented from leaving his house, let alone form mobs on college campuses.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
Is it me, or does Milo always look like he's coked out of his mind?

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
I have to wonder just what the DC police are thinking. If you ruin the lives of people for simple protesting by tacking on years of felonies, they're going to have nothing to lose. People with nothing to lose are dangerous, and easily armed since the dumb bastards are so intent on firearms profits.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
We're all mad here. :q:

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
What's with the "not making eye contact" bit? Do they realize that's just a sign of autism, or weakness?

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012

Baloogan posted:

lol that you bought into the neoliberal propaganda that black people are inherently woke or whatever

everyone on this good earth can be brokebrained :3:

It's not that anyone believes all black folks are woke, but that it's nuts to go hanging out with people who call for ethnic cleansing.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012

Agag posted:

Fascisms graveyard
I'd argue it's more the graveyard of empires.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Jean Reno, AKA That One French Actor.

I read this as Janet Reno. Thank you for that image.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

atheism was a mistake

As a movement? I'd say so, yeah.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

well montana does have cougars.

anyway trailer and info came out. seems to be more of a christian doomsday cult ISIS deal then a race based alt/hard right deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdaoe4hbMso

They look ripped straight from the FLDS Cult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i mean there was orgorish and rotten. they werent image boards but they served the same purpose. shock sites are old as gently caress.

Man, I had forgotten that Rotten existed. Feels like a lifetime ago that my friends and I frequented sites like that.