Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Post this in the GiP idiot thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

But it's also a warning for those on the left to never let their guard down. Also for anyone starting to get involved to not be turned away by people being guarded and cagey.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Could someone post that comic of the real antifas? The one with young college kids on thier first day of class and by the last day of class they are super sexy antifa. Tia.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

LonsomeSon posted:

Couldn’t be bothered to save and rehost it but “touch up undercut black bloc” got me this as the third Images result.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Ma8VCRHCJ16zsTzM8

:yeshaha: that's the stuff. Gonna get rockhard for tonight.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Also, legal militias still exist. I know NY has a standing milita and several other states do as well. They are called something like NY state guard or something and not associated with the national guard which is part of the reserves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Kanine posted:

one of the biggest issues i see with a lot of big environmentalist groups like extinction rebellion is their refusal to embrace leftism as a whole specifically because i think they're afraid of being seen as eco-terrorists

Extinction rebellion is creepy and I don't feel safe around those people. There is something really off about them. I don't think thier aversion to leftism is their fear of being associated with eco terrorism tbh.