Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

no way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

the black husserl posted:

is this thread liberal? are milo and crew really "conservative" in that sense?

when did "remove the lesser races" become a conservatives vs. liberals thing?

pffft. sounds like the words of an sjw

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
spoken like someone who has nothing at stake

this make sense if you believe that the the words that come out of milos mouth are ineffectual troll rhetoric

it isnt though, and its not even about rallying dummys up. its that people are targeted and their lives are immediatly made worse in tangible ways

arguing about free speech, property damage, and who is the real ownee is red herring nonsense

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
idk there are literal verified nazis on twitter and yet milo is banned

its almost like words mean and do things

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Montasque posted:

Milo targeted a star of Sony Pictures GHOSTBUSTERS 2016.

Richard Spencer just called for the peaceful ethnic cleansing of all non-whites...

All things considered don't gently caress with capital.
well, what's relevant is that he targeted a student as part of his previous university visits but yeah that too

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Not a Step posted:

Being in opposition to something bad does not make something automatically good. Milo is a bad person. Most of the idiots protesting him and smashing things are also bad people. They deserve each other in an endless dance of dumb assholes.

yes, they are the same. thank you for post.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Plucky Brit posted:

Er, Nazi supporters, meaning Milo is a Nazi?

Are you saying a gay Jewish man is a Nazi?

this post is really dumb btw

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/17/gay-rights-have-made-us-dumber-its-time-to-get-back-in-the-closet/

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Montasque posted:

The kids ain't alright.

oh uh i thought that this was fake

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Montasque posted:

White nationalist /pol/ tards want it to be fake. The reality is that /pol/ are a bunch of incel nerds of all races and creeds larping as internet Nazis.

goddamn why cant these kids play eve online or something

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
cant you understand the difference between nazis and ironic nazis??? youre making me agree with nazis (ironically)!!

excuse me i have to go polish my shelf skulls

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
where did this horribly stupid interpretation of free speech come from? this is like the number one shared belief amongst internet edgelords, its always articulated the same way, but i have no idea where it actually spawned from.

is this like the grade school turds who would act like poo poo and then say "its a free country" but all grown up now?

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Confession time

I hate this video, with every fiber of my being. It represents the very worst of the Clinton campaign's hubris and total misreading of what was important to Americans in 2016. It will always be exhibit A for the awfulness of that wicked machinery that allowed Donald Trump and the far right to reclaim the country

That said, it's kind of loving catchy

i mean like, sure, americans wanted better and cooler memes.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

MasterSitsu posted:

Drunken Peasants are starting a podcast addressing the Milo video which was taken from their show, if you're interested or just like podcasts where fat guys wear sunglasses indoors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2fv5L09fr8

i am a goddamn moron who clicked on this and they are talking about how they are mad at cnn for not taking note earlier because excuse me this youtube had 250,000 views

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
in not milo news

https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/834202970195623936

https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/834208002760654850

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

With this character's death, the thread of prophecy is severed