Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Race Realists posted:

https://twitter.com/ChateauEmissary/status/823768306142167040

https://twitter.com/sbpdl/status/823707950632079360

https://twitter.com/sbpdl/status/823697302971908096

this guy named himself after the main character in the Death Wish films (a series of 80's Action B-Movies), and has made several books off of poorly researched Crime Statistics for several years, detailing what he calls the collapse of "White Civilization"

im going to start posting some poo poo

GET READY :getin:

I'm ready!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Fidel Castronaut posted:

can tell that is a mattress on the floor.

That photo made me want to slit my wrists in sympathy.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The alt-right has never been a real movement. It's just a front for neoreactionaries, Catholic traditionalists, nazis, nationalists, and sex fascists to tolerate each others' presence, because they hate libs & lefties more. The moment they get any whiff of real power, they're going to start jockeying against each other.

This happened, and it's inevitable result, to the left already.

Then came the Don:
:smugdon:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Montasque posted:

Richard Spencer tried to make it a real movement by hijacking it and crowning himself its leader. And for all his trouble he keeps getting punched in the face.

The alt-right's Obama.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

So when is you guys' Ides of March scheduled?

Oh wait, you're no Brutus or Cassius, and Donald Trump is certainly no goddamned Caesar.

If I respected myself I'd be Brutus. Instead:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Just remember it's easier to stab them in the groin when you bend the knee.

True.

zeal posted:

good god lindsey, even after he leaked your cell phone number to the world?

I've gone over this before. I wasn't mad, I was excited at the prospect of getting a phone call from a possibly sexy stranger.

But, alas, I was denied.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

rudatron posted:

Milo seems to alternate between creepy and pathetic without ever really hitting the 'intimidating rear end in a top hat' aesthetic he's clearly trying to go for

eh

It's not everyone's talent
but if you want to be part of the far right, let alone it's leader, it should be your prime talent

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Unfunny Poster posted:

What's the casus belli to destroy a Starbucks next to the campus? I ask because I'm confused on what that company, and other local businesses along with individuals whose property was destroyed by the people protesting did to deserve that. Like I get going after Milo/Spencer/whoever, but how does that justify it spilling over onto random other people who dared to be in the area around UCB?

that poor Starbucks!
it has a family!
quick, let's call an ambulance

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Unfunny Poster posted:

I can see how falling back onto the "gently caress you, got mine" attitude is the way to go for some folks though. #FuckTheWorkingClass amirite?

I'm a politician. What did you expect?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Montasque posted:

I think he's been sacked 4-5 times already.

they gonna kill that one
he better hush his mouth

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Some Nazi found out about the Frankfurt School and, rather than accept that it was a reaction of Marxists to fascist takeovers in their home countries and the implications of the Holocaust - they assume it's a liberal/communist conspiracy to degenerate the West and tear down civilization. The Frankfurters focused heavily on cultural analysis and analytic philosophy over the material dialectics of traditional Marxism, and that's where the "Cultural Marxism" comes from. They assume that anybody who wants greater cultural freedoms, racial or social equalities, etc., are secretly being manipulated by the Frankfurt School, and therefore all SJWs are all Cultural Marxists.

*eyes glazing over*

this is why my party keeps winning
people keep believing this stuff
*sigh*

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The individual doesn't have to know the etymological origins of "Cultural Marxism" to know what it applies to, any more than somebody would need to know the origins of liberalism. The point is that this isn't just a neologism, it's a full blown conspiracy theory.

so liberalism is a conspiracy theory? do tell!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Montasque posted:

Steven Crowder is an insecure closet case from Quebec who wants to be a mucho American man so hard he fills his life/set with trinkets of masculinity.
...and yet continues to fail miserably, he should take it from a fellow closet case; come out; it's better to respect yourself, than to await the respect of people who will never understand where you are coming from

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

i get that it's masculinity signalling but having six tobacco pipes on your desk is like trying to impress people by smoking five cigarettes at once. like i own a pipe i got from my dead grandpa and ive never used it but like im pretty sure i dont need to have five extra pipes to get the full tobacco experience

like i think its more embarrassing to the viewers who watch that poo poo for seeing that false masculinity signal and thinking "Well, OK, the guy is clearly aesthetically retarded but maybe he has some good ideas."

stupid people still buy those thin veneers of masculinity; how else did i get elected?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Al! posted:

and making them easier to identify :q:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

i hate mayher more tho, at least no one respects or defends milo

:hai:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
i know people love Bernie: but imo warren would have won

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Zikan posted:

holy poo poo he's legit shook

https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/833745771438686208

no bravado, no lashing out, 100% pure pr damage control

too long and didn't read, fecal matter infects the eyes and can lead to blindness

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Bud K ninja sword posted:

Its loving infuriating however that its just going to add the whole gay = pedo argument though.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

He literally gave him a platform on his own show, said liberals are making too big of a deal about him, supported his doxxing of trans people, and shook his hand. Just a day before everybody in the world knows Milo doesn't believe in age of consent.

Maher is a fool.

:getin:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

reagan saving conservatism from the grave is pretty lol

:getin:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

DaveWoo posted:

"And also harassing black women and transgender people. That is also how I cope."

crabs in a barrel are only delicious when cooked and eaten

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Booourns posted:

And calling him out on the horrible poo poo he says is our way of coping with him

ooh, he was never going to dignify that with any validation, and now no one will validate his worth as a human being, makes sense

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

wizard on a water slide posted:

He's a smug prick, he has no problems being buddies with garbage fires like Ann Coulter, and he has a serious hateboner for religion that comes off like a 19 year old atheist rebelling against his lame dad who made him go to church twice a year.

he is a poo poo show and i don't know why people suffer his mediocrity

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mate with me my angry one; your rage jizz will feed my vitality; that's what I prefer to young blood; I have a weird phobia of blood, and so I prefer rage jizz to perform as my fountain of youth, don't judge

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

:evilbuddy:

:whatup:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Who are you really, Lindsey O. Graham gimmick account?

Lindsey Olin Graham

Baloogan posted:

hes some really uninteresting poster's alt; and is best as LOG oddly enough

it's still Lindsey, love

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

you're the dude on piano; i'm the one weeping and dancing for one more roll in the hay, seems about right :roflolmao:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

The Brown Menace posted:

so now that milo's career is stone cold loving dead, who's gonna be the next milo, do we have any young talent gunning for his position (phrasing alert there)

pewdiepie

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

A Pale Horse posted:

It's pretty funny that with all the horrible poo poo Milo has said and done his career is going to be mercifully killed for perhaps the most honest and least psychopathic thing he's said. Not the "thanks to father Michael I'm much better at giving head thing" but the fact that until recently most first gay experiences for a lot of teen boys were with older men. I'm almost 40 and back in the early 90s, living in a small town it was impossible to try to get it on with anyone in your own peer group because if you were wrong about their proclivities it meant a social death sentence and potentially complete ostracization, years of physical and mental abuse and having human being yelled at you every day for the rest of your school life. This was also in the infancy of the internet so there were no hook up apps, no dating sites and almost nothing dedicated to being gay at all on compuserv or aol. Each town had a cruising spot though which was known through cultural osmosis so if you were looking to experiment with sexuality that was pretty much your only option. My own first consensual sexual experience came when I was 14 with someone who was probably in their 30s at the time. I didn't see it as abuse at the time and I still don't though intellectually I understand that it was and the guy was a creep.

Please understand I'm not advocating for that or saying it's the way things should be in any way. Teens should be involved with other teens and not adults and luckily technology has made that more possible these days and attitudes have relaxed in at least parts of the country to where if you make a move on a hetero as a teen it may not destroy your life. However for queers around my age and certainly older a lot of their first experiences were with significantly
older partners.

Milo is a bag of rancid cum so I'm certainly not crying over his heel turn in right wing circles, but it is rather ironic that for all the horrible lies and distortions it's actual honesty that's going to destroy him.

karma is a harsh mistress, and waits at mine and trump's bedside; her entrance is never convenient, and her counsel is often cruel

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

go eat poo poo assange, if this wasn't a toothless joke of a government, you would be experiencing the many luxuries and perks of a stay at gitmo, with trump across the hall smoke signaling you with his own dried turds

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

rudatron posted:

Rapist Julian Assange Defends Pedo Apologist Milo

:perfect:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mysterious frankie posted:

This Milo thing is a gift that keeps on giving. I mean, sure, I knew creeps and comedians (two lines that often overlap, admittedly) are going to rush to his side since their livelihoods apparently hinge on the ability to soft pitch whatever dumb edgy poo poo tumbles out of their wet, swollen brains at a drunken audience, because Lenny Bruce. No surprises there. What's neat is the number of "respectable" people on the right who are outing themselves as down to clown with pro pederasty chat, either because they genuinely hold zealous beliefs in libertarian grade free speech that force them into that position, or because the hive mind mentality that has helped the right\republicans maintain control causes them to defend one of their own involuntarily. As the slimy alt right people keep dragging themselves out of the internet and into the mainstream it's just going to keep happening too. The mechanisms they've built into their platform that have served them well against the much more contentious left are gonna screw them hard so long as they keep allowing in alt right influences, and pushing away the alt right is going to cause them to wither away as their demos get older and deader. It's cool.

i lust for death, so this post has my total and undivided attention

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 22:59 on Feb 21, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

A Pale Horse posted:

Well that's because Polanski drugged and raped a 13 year old. The situations are completely not analogous or comparable. The Dunham situation isn't even that comparable because she actually did molest her sister while Milo was the one being molested, he just saw nothing wrong with it.

Honestly, thinking about it more I think its one of two things. Less likely I think this is just in line with Milo's unrequited love affair with with Catholic church. Before he was the alt-right provocateur poster boy he was a shy, recalcitrant journalist for a Catholic newspaper who went on news and panel shows in the UK to regurgitate and defend the Catholic position on social issues including being against gay marriage. In this case its a sort of stockholm syndrome where he's convinced himself that since it was done to him by a priest, it can't really be bad because the priest is the church and the church is good. I now live in a 98% Catholic country and I see this mentality all the time where whole parishes show up to priest's trials for sexual abuse and defend the priest, singing religious hymns and praying outside the courtroom, blaming the victims and calling for the immediate release of the priest despite overwhelming evidence against them.

The second and more likely in my opinion thing going on here is that Milo actually believes what he said because of his perception of his experience. My experience as a teen with a man was just a hook up but I can imagine "falling in love" with your abuser if its an ongoing relationship. When you're completely in the closet and additionally self-loathing (because of MIlo's faith) finding someone who knows the real you, not the mask you put on every day to try to pass, but the real honest to God you, it can feel amazing. I don't think non-queer people can really relate to this, but letting someone in on what you consider your darkest secret and having them validate you can seem like a miracle and I can easily imagine fixating on that person and letting them take advantage of you. Its sad in a way. Its why I think sexually repressive societies are actually a boon to pedophiles and rapists and other predators while sexually permissive ones make those things more difficult.

:agreed:

but that's why sexual repression is perpetuated, so that these predators may maintain a fresh supply for their abominable appetites

(i can't proceed any further, it's senate and therefore state secrets at that point :patriot:)

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 23:01 on Feb 21, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

The Brown Menace posted:

tbh i dont give a hot gay gently caress what broke milo's brain or what congress thinks, im just sort of glad that the #nevertrump boomers and bowtie college republicans have apparently not been trumpsimilated yet and are still mounting rearguard (hehhhhhhhhh) actions against the alt-right

:q:

regard the rearguard!
the only offense left, in this dead gay republic

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

coward's move, i am so shocked

:smugjones:

e: ah, he was fired

lamo!

:roflolmao:

and is now attempting to fleece any idiots that remain to support him

cucked and cucked!

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 23:06 on Feb 21, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Drunkboxer posted:

George Michael was such a superior gay Greek Briton compared to milo it's unreal. It's like comparing a Great Dane to a chihuahua your like "wow I can't believe these two can breed!" it's nuts man

:roflolmao:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Montasque posted:

That is some Freep.

freepy freep will freep freepin' on

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

rudatron posted:

So it turns out Milo can't stop doing the same poo poo he's always one, shifting blame, making excuses, bullshitting.

Honestly, I prefer it this way - it means his fall is going to be the gift that keeps on giving.

:beerpal: yes, yes it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Montasque posted:

I'm going to sign up.

why? it's like a doctorate holder from Harvard looking into signing up at Devry