Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Well there is one thing that narcissistic rant got correct. There are going to be a ton of left tourists jumping ship as soon as the pendulum swings back right. Alienated people want to be part of an energized movement, and when the right wing adjusts (they're much better at it) you're gonna see a lot of white people want the dual fruits of social programs AND privilege.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Can't give the fbi credit because they should have been doing this years ago.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

I'm sure the knife in the back play during sex is fanatic.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Lol is zerobooks still platforming reactionaries? How useless.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Leni Riefenstahl when filming triumph of the will complained that there was a critical lack of photogenic nazis and that she had to cover up all the ugly nazis with banners in shots.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Samovar posted:

Source?

Edit: Not disbelieving you. Just wanting to read it and laugh.

I cannot for the life of me find it because google knows I'm typing no-no words into the search bar.

I remember the quote "pot bellies".

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

If women streamers have a viewer floor, they also have a viewer cap because no woman will get 100k twitch viewers because not enough viewers like women.

I support women streamers, you can call me a woman-streamer-ally. They should all stream topless to show solidarity.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Yall see this?

Alex jones kidnapped his own kids.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

nowadays two bottoms get together and push their butts together until they poo poo cum into each other

it's a powerful sex act known as the double down

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

that's a big bowl of chili right there

the lore has become too deep.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

I am enthralled by the saga of __Bruce-Wayne__ and wish to see him on further adventures, perhaps one regarding a findom.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I forget why but lol

kidnapping charges lamao

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

That's better than my handwriting so uh

What is tp usa doing now that colleges are shut down?

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

He only did it one time, you libtards are so cringe.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

drat the fbi is on a roll.

The 20 year old's anime villain plan of being "badass" didn't pan out. It takes a lot of narcissism to believe that you personally will be the spark of revolution which is why these guys tell everyone about it, they can't imagine themselves getting caught.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Who was the tiny brain who thought I was being serious and not referencing a now deleted tweet of someone trying to defend drinking your own pee?

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

LordSaturn posted:

this thread caused me to form the word "chadcel" in my mind and so I curse you all with it, as revenge

I'm so masculine I can no longer align myself with the inferior femoid. My chad radiance can only be soothed by other, lesser chads.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Nick's really funny to me now because he's been feuding with the more successful neocons that are cashing on grifting for Trump (Kirk, Shapiro) lately and kind of damned himself out of that club but at the same time gave those grifters a definitely of what is 'too far'.

He got kicked off social media so he doomed himself to obscurity.

I guess he thought he could dom the grifters and then the billionaires would give him all the money.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Doctor Jeep posted:

lol what happened with your av, I know that's joey salads drinking his own piss

It kind of looks like cum which is nice so I think a goon got a bit too horny.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Jose posted:

no it doesn't

it looks like a fat white rope all over his chest

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Jose posted:

you drink your own piss mate

Oh my god I knew I could bait the dumbass who bought this av for me out into the open.

And for your information, I don't swallow, I spit.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Give me a racist femboy av at least.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

BraveUlysses posted:

he's been "running" for almost a year for the position as a dem and just filed as a 3rd party in the past week, just before the filing deadline. over 100k collected in donations and a lot of it was probably spent on bullshit

Yeah he is a dumb guy the left should ignore. The right is very good at ignoring their dumb guys and it works great for them.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

brugroffil posted:

one of their dumb guys is president tho

you'll know the left is ascendant when one of our dumb guys can be president.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Zeroisanumber posted:

Remember when their big idea for a street fight was to resurrect the shield wall?

Just absolute larping, completely ineffective as a street brawl tactic as they were the aggressors and outnumbered.

poo poo the alt-right really is dead, they haven't had a protest in a year. Nothing but milita nerds and main stream chuds, far more dangerous.

Fuentes killed the movement by making someone with money mad who called up twitter and google and said "get rid of him"

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

why wont obama say the words?

Radical Incel Terrorism.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Subjunctive posted:

we had the van attack semi-recently too, but I guess they didn’t classify it as terrorism

Well yeah, that guy wasn't muslim so it wasn't terrorism.

But now they've arbitrarily decided to create a "white guy" terrorism category, probably in order to give them lighter sentences.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

SunAndSpring posted:

It is pretty impressive how people who say “trans people are all mentally ill!” will immediately follow it up with a statement that outs them as having antisocial personality disorder or some other variety of psychopathy/sociopathy.

Virulent transphobia has a high correlation with mental illness.

It should be a red flag for gun ownership honestly.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Turn your monitor on

:eyepoop:

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Apparently the blaire white gamer moment was faked by an insane transphobe lol.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

No need to tag yourself by going into that discord, let people with experience handle it.

What you can do is report that discord server as the reorganization efforts always loses members as various queen bees compete for admin-ship.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

the most important thing to remember about joe rogan is that he is a millionaire

maybe he should interview these race war murders

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

I think more leftists should go on joe rogan. Strange, it appears the show very rarely asks them to come on... I wonder why :thinking:

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

CharlestheHammer posted:

do you have evidence of this. if I’m wrong I’m wrong but people seem to just be throwing out speculation as fact and I think it’s counterproductive

because he has had a fair chunk of leftists on

My analysis is simply material. The Joe Rogan Experience is a multi-million dollar media show that has an incentive to not platform figures who argue they should have less money. Much like all media, there is benefit of normalizing right wing views as a way to protect the profit margin.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Chuds are going to have to deal with the Double Decker of both coronavirus killing someone they know and trump failing to put down the riots.

They're brains are going to evaporate.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

mcclay posted:

loving Congress isn't actually gonna remove 230, right? Trump will ramble about it for a day or so and then get distracted by something.

Right?

....Right?

Social media has enough money to stop that from happening.

Removing it would cause big social media sites to hyper-tighten their belts, which could lead to the destruction of those sites. A shame.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Alan Smithee posted:

is this going to be the left's answer to Russiagate (heh libs)?

this is going to be your answer to russia gate as you flail and say that agent provocateurs don't exist and have never existed in history

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

silentsnack posted:

so he decided to... do what exactly? threaten and/or attempt to murder people with a bow? pretty sure both of those are illegal regardless of what weapon you use.

a lot of chuds think it's not illegal if they're black

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Reclines Obesily posted:

i guess when you can no longer send demonetized alt righters cash...

https://twitter.com/hasanthehun/status/1267196408085352448

big brain moves

Boycotting the protests by giving them money. Good job chuds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

for the first time in a long time, i went and browsed richard spencer's twitter and some of the people around him, and i can only really sum up the mood as extreme cope and despair. just really confused and paralyzed by events. unlike the paid MAGA types like benny, there's none of the "riots will only make trump stronger" talk -- although there is a thematically similar version of that with the boogaloo boys (fuences has also been part of this). but with spencer et al. there's an awareness that rioting gets the goods for the left, except the right can't do that (his view). meanwhile they don't like trump because he isn't cracking down harder. but the left is obviously not revolutionary, as an ice cream company supporting BLM means it isn't a threat to the ruling order, and at the same time that is a demonstration of the left's power! see how these corporate titans quake!

anyways this poo poo is pretty boring but there you go

There is a sort of powerlessness in the right's complete and total dependence on trump. If he continues to not be strong daddy denouncements might stick.