Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
so forced me into some sort of secret project and now they make me cum in vials and have a certain quota every week :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

nice then why did they give you that face?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
they say my sperm is on the top percentile in activity that is vital in reproduction in "less than ideal environments" aka not vaginas????????

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

close this quick, gbs is monitored by top government men

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It might not even be the government. Might just be some random nut job with a misspelled name tag that says government. You god drat dumb Goons gotta be more careful when you leave the house

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
they're not worried about keeping it a secret they dont think anyone would believe me anyways

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
and im not sure when they even got my sperm to test it in the first place? I am thinking that the FBI sent some sexy broad to seduce me???:confused:????

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
ii have been researching it, i think its apart of the "Hollow Earth Reproduction Project"

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Are we supposed to send our sperm to the President?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
or HERPs

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

maybe try replacing the cum with someting else to fool em. maybe miracle whip???

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I dont know, one time i didnt meat the quota and the next day my ddog was shaven,

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Egbert Souse posted:

Are we supposed to send our sperm to the President?

Yeah, its part of Trumps "Trickle down" pissnomics.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
this was happening way before trump, this goes way deeper down the rabbit hole

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
when i give them a good batch they leave little trinkets onmy pillows when i wake up, but noen of it seems to make sense what am i suppose to do with a necklace with a ravens claw tied to it?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Smash it Smash hit posted:

this was happening way before trump, this goes way deeper down the rabbit hole

And we all know what eats rabbits

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Hardawn posted:

And we all know what eats rabbits

bugbears?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I keep having this dream where I get locked in a government space rocket thing that's really just a sexy living room with a working fireplace and a lot of pillows and cushion and the front of it is all glass so I can see all the space. Anyhow, I'm locked in there with all of my buddies wives and I'm just pounding them non stop and cumming every where and they're just rolling around in my cum and high fiving and making out with my balls.

MAGA.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Dave_Indeed posted:

I keep having this dream where I get locked in a government space rocket thing that's really just a sexy living room with a working fireplace and a lot of pillows and cushion and the front of it is all glass so I can see all the space. Anyhow, I'm locked in there with all of my buddies wives and I'm just pounding them non stop and cumming every where and they're just rolling around in my cum and high fiving and making out with my balls.

MAGA.

pm me this is very important you dont hav emuch time

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

You can't be sure they are using those cum vials to inseminate women. Maybe they are actually doing the opposite: draining you to prevent you reproducing. Or maybe your cum is being used in some sort of industrial application. There are too many unknowns, too many disturbing possibilities. This is why I advise everyone to perfect the self suck and swallow technique as a method of removing potentially malevolent outsiders from your whole cum situation.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Moon Atari posted:

You can't be sure they are using those cum vials to inseminate women. Maybe they are actually doing the opposite: draining you to prevent you reproducing. Or maybe your cum is being used in some sort of industrial application. There are too many unknowns, too many disturbing possibilities. This is why I advise everyone to perfect the self suck and swallow technique as a method of removing potentially malevolent outsiders from your whole cum situation.

this man is a russian agent trying to trick you op. you must continue to do your duty for God and country

Harsh But True
Oct 13, 2016
Whatever is happening I'm sure Edward Snowden, Brad/Chelsea Manning, and Nadal Hassan are involved. Which come to think of it has to be the weirdest love-murder triangle ever.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
this is getting all very confusing, i need to continue to fill the vials or else they will shave my dog again.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
It puts the semen in the vials or your dog's coat ends up in piles

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
does your dog speak to you telepathically

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

When I say "dog socks" do you first think of people socks with dogs on them or do you think of socks made for dogs?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

OctoberBlues posted:

When I say "dog socks" do you first think of people socks with dogs on them or do you think of socks made for dogs?

haha, fool me once!

i have started putting the vials in the microwave for a few seconds before giving it to them, this will either make my spawns terrible autists or super humans or (both?)

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Yes uh... I am the government. You better cum in these vials and give it to me it's the law now.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

bag em and tag em posted:

Yes uh... I am the government. You better cum in these vials and give it to me it's the law now.

heh nice try. the govenment never contacts you directly

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

OctoberBlues posted:

I imagine those booties for dogs but for indoor comfort

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Kitten mittens but for dogs

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Are you serious OP cause that's quite awesome (from a financial standpoint)

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Fascinating.

*scribbles notes on legal pad*

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
they deliver me food so that i have the optimal diet for a human, i will soon be fathering super soldiers ( I THINK? )

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Guess there is gonna be a horde of ugly babies soon.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

breeders :rolleyes:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Even if you have, even if you need
I don't mean to stare, we don't have to breed
We could plant a house, we could build a tree
I don't even care, we could have all three

That's my favorite Nirvana song. :)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

OctoberBlues posted:

Even if you have, even if you need
I don't mean to stare, we don't have to breed
We could plant a house, we could build a tree
I don't even care, we could have all three

That's my favorite Nirvana song. :)

that was the first song I learned to play on guitar :aaa:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

that was the first song I learned to play on guitar :aaa:

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
So a party 'za could be culpable in this scheme to get your juices?

• Locked thread