Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vakal
May 11, 2008
The best part was watching Emma Stone's already freakishly huge eyes just keep getting bigger as the people started to figure out what had just happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Constellation I posted:

It's funny how Jordan Horowitz is being applauded for being classy and poo poo. I mean, he took it well enough considering the circumstances. But the dude just blocked Warren Beatty from the mic, ripped the card from him (and Kimmell who was about to check out the card too) aggressively, then proceeded to call the Moonlight people up the stage somewhat aggressively.

It made for a fun GIF and was pretty funny to watch live though.

When the winner was first announced I went out of the room to go brush my teeth, and when I got back all I saw were the celebs standing around looking confused and shocked and this bald guy grabbing at the mic looking as though he wanted to kill someone.

My first thought was that one of the La-La producers used the acceptance speech opportunity to tear into Trump or something and Kimmell and the other guy was out there doing damage control.

• Locked thread