Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahaha that supporting actors joke was very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Just let her present everything

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Congrats to Italian Kenny Loggins

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The OJ thing is pretty much a must see for any human who considers themselves a fan of film. It's loving incredible.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jiro posted:

So which is better OJ Made in America, or the version where Cuba plays a drat good OJ.

The doc but they're both amazing

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That was dope and I'm a big fan of Disney going back to the musical well for their films

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Everything about sting comes across as unbelievably pretentious.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

NYT commercial was good as hell

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Zootopia is a very good movie

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jiro posted:

Are they??? I thought ESPN prints money hand over fist.

It's not losing money, it's just making less of it

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Baronash posted:

I don't understand how a network that literally cannot be dropped by cable providers is having money troubles.

Because the people buying the cable aren't anymore.

They make their money from fees charged per subscriber. Less subscribers, less fees.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Ugh

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Oh wow Rich people actually passed up an opportunity to jack themselves off to Kennedy's

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Warren had the wrong envelope, knew it, showed Faye in confusion and Faye's senile rear end just shouted out the name of the movie she read on there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Constellation I posted:

It's funny how Jordan Horowitz is being applauded for being classy and poo poo. I mean, he took it well enough considering the circumstances. But the dude just blocked Warren Beatty from the mic, ripped the card from him (and Kimmell who was about to check out the card too) aggressively, then proceeded to call the Moonlight people up the stage somewhat aggressively.

It made for a fun GIF and was pretty funny to watch live though.

I mean, I don't think the guy needs articles written about him for doing it or whatever, but it's way easier for everyone to play the "anyone would have done it" card like some are today because I'd venture to guess most people would just angrily saunter off.

The aggression, to me, had less to do with him being mad and more that everyone was confused as gently caress so he was just being as direct as possible, which is what was necessary right there IMO. I wouldn't count on Beatty for poo poo in that moment because him and Dunaway seemed lost as gently caress from the minute they stepped to the mic and Kimmel was in the background spouting poo poo like "you should just keep it"

It's an unfortunate situation and the guy doesn't need constant praise like he seems to be getting today, but he handled a really weird and lovely situation as well as you could expect. Like he said last night, he's a producer, so when poo poo goes wrong his first instinct is to step in and fix the situation.

• Locked thread