Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
That was literally the oddest thing I've ever seen happen on TV.

e: very welcome surprise though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

J33uk posted:

Edit: The gently caress up was bad enough, wrapping up as fast as they did while giving the Moonlight people very little time to gather themselves and talk was worse.

I'm not 100% sure how they could have done it better though. They were already running long, and like you said, "blind panic." This sort of poo poo has literally never happened during the Oscars.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Crazy Ted posted:

But having watched it in a haze of pain medication, I, for one, am really glad that it happened. Now we just need someone to splice in the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme over the end of it.

Slow zoom in on Warren Beatty looking abashed.

• Locked thread