Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
My follow on training was at Sheppard AFB in Wichita Falls, TX. A place considered a god forsaken hellhole by a service that puts bases in northern North Dakota. There's like a hundred thousand people there and absolutely. nothing. to. do.

I went to Ft Sill to sight see.

It was completely worthless training that left us all completely bored out of our skulls.

I had a blast. With nothing to do, and duties that we could do in our sleep, we ran wild. We acted like college students with cars, money, and a class six. Mountain climbing and bison watching in national parks. Visiting Geronimo's grave and the artillery museum. Bonfires and a turkey fry on Thanksgiving. Weekend trips all over the place. A class toga party. Mechanical bull riding. And karaoke. Lots and lots of karaoke. I was the worst best best worst.

Because especially when you need to make your own fun, It's really the people that make the station. And that was the best station I ever had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread