Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

So listen, I dont really care about political discussions here, which is why you hardly ever see me post in this forum. However there is one aspect to theelection ive been mulling over.

So my question is this: Who would (a presumably old enough to vote) Angelica from Rugrats have supported for in the 2016 race? Most if the ither babies you can guess who they would support.

Angelica's a real conumdrum though because while it seemed like the obvious answer is Trump, her mom seemed to be really into "girl power" so i could see Charlotte and even Angelica being on Hillary's side too. It's like...so hard to decide. Which is why I'm asking you all.

Thoughts/Comments?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
anjelica was extremely spiteful, she'd be a full-on redhat and possibly also a tv commentator like tomi lahren

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Angelica is hillbot

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
ps for a second i thought this thread was about angela and strawberry and i got extremely confused

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

most likely a Hillbot, just like her mom

she would also bully her husband into supporting Hillary, despite his obvious affection for Trump

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

Angelica is hillbot

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I'd say she's definitely a hillbot, but I could also see her become an alt-right darling for either cynical reasons or as part of her teenage rebellion phase.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

So listen, I dont really care about political discussions here, which is why you hardly ever see me post in this forum. However there is one aspect to theelection ive been mulling over.

So my question is this: Who would (a presumably old enough to vote) Angelica from Rugrats have supported for in the 2016 race? Most if the ither babies you can guess who they would support.

Angelica's a real conumdrum though because while it seemed like the obvious answer is Trump, her mom seemed to be really into "girl power" so i could see Charlotte and even Angelica being on Hillary's side too. It's like...so hard to decide. Which is why I'm asking you all.

Thoughts/Comments?

Joseph Stalin.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Phil and Lil are feeling the Bern :bernpop:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

She'd probably hate Hillary because she'd want the first woman president title for herself.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Chucky is a good ally

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
chuckie and susie got hitched in college, and he's the unseen producer of her woke political podcast

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

angelica would have absolutely, 100% voted for gary johnson

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Maduo posted:

angelica would have absolutely, 100% voted for gary johnson

Little known fact: Angelica smokes mad trees

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

hillary clinton until she's 18 and the second she is she goes full on waifuing for the alt right to make fat stacks of money

Mr President
Nov 13, 2016

by Lowtax
Wasn't angelica a successful businesswoman in regrets all grown up? She's with trump all the way

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

says it all

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

angelica 2017:

https://twitter.com/TomiLahren/status/650829844054323200

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Angelica proz forgot to vote for one reason or another

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Angelica registers Cynthia as a voter so she pull the lever for Trump twice

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

we might have an answer here, woah

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Angelica was 2 in 1991 so she's definitely old enough to vote.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
angelica made aliyah and is voting for likud

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
Trump!

*click*

It would be a troll vote.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Stu it's 4 o'clock in the morning. Why on earth are you posting Trump memes on somethingawful.com?

Because I've lost control of my life

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Yossarian-22 posted:

Stu it's 4 o'clock in the morning. Why on earth are you posting Trump memes on somethingawful.com?

It's ok. We all are feeling bereft of direction right now.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Yossarian-22 posted:

i dont know stumwould vote for. probably Hillary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Yossarian-22 posted:

• Locked thread