Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

arigato gozaimasu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

grozz have you voted for cynthia yet

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

voting for the user avatars is the dumbest poo poo i've ever seen

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

leo and niles being high is ok. elise too. wonder if the lower marth will drop off if people concentrate their votes on the other one

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

fighto

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

boy pick

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

we did it

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

are the votes out yet. how can the voting end so close to the launch how will they have time to design a special cynthia

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

does anyone have any insight on DENA or miitomo or anything and platform transfarring. can i play on my iphone and android tablet on the same account or should i start on the one i want to use

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it's definitely gonna be tomorrow

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

imitated an official twitter or something probably

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

also nintendo america tweeted '3 more days' on the afternoon of the 30th so its def gonna be tomorrow

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

It's 2:00 and I can't download the game from the playstore, how do I go about getting a japanese apk?

you have to pull one from the gacha

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

im playing it

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

its OK so far

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hmmm..... no

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i got a 4 star frederick's pebble

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

official twitter just announced the game is running late because its taking them longer than expected to draw the winning vote-getters

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Bongo Bill posted:

What's the official Twitter?

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yeah can somebody please identify a breezy emulator and how to get the game and reroll so I can try a few between things at work

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hmmm whaddya think

i do like peri

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

well i got about 8 missions in and now i just keep getting the communications error message

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Terper posted:

Gotta delete and reinstall if you don't get a Retry option. Hope you linked your account.

nah i didnt i was gonna get enough gems for another roll first lol. whats that mean if you dont get a Retry option i just get return to title

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Blaze Dragon posted:

Does anyone know how to change your character's name? Mine ended up with an unfortunate typo ("Blaze " instead of "Blaze", somehow) and it's rather distracting when he's mentioned by other characters.

Also I got all 3* from my rolls, I am literally Arthur. That is my luck.

its on the FAQ screen but i cant get it to work on the emulator

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ah gently caress it ill wait till its out in NA and play later then

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what game?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hey this time it gave me sharena for the second mission instead of for the third?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ok i got a 5-star honkers and 4-star caeda and beruka on my legit device so i'm not gonna reroll

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Man, I don't think this is really doing it for me. Sure, it's only been out for one day, but there's very little here that actually feels like Fire Emblem. The plot is nearly nonexistent, there doesn't seem to be any sort of interaction between characters, no permadeath is entirely the right thing to do but also makes combat feel toothless, and the maps are so small that every engagement feels basically the same. Can anyone who's beaten the story already say if the game mechanics get any deeper?

phone games are slot machine sims not real gams

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

fethers

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i got henry but not cynthia

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Zetetica posted:

Has anyone succeeded in clearing the Sophia event on hard? It's going away in a few hours and you have to be level 15, so I haven't tried it. My strongest unit is 11

no but wow the map is incredibly lame lol it's just like a level/stat check huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i dont like any of the new voices

also bear in mind you can only field 4 units at a time so after like 3-4 five pulls you'll probably have all 4-star units anyway