Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
Male Corrin being a step below Dorcas brings a tear to my eye.

Above Owain is a tragedy, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
Have they announced anything about the system requirements (if that's even a term) for this game yet? I've got a really old phone that couldn't do Pokemon Go, but it runs Record Keeper just fine, so I'm not sure what to expect with this.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

McSpankWich posted:

Actually it turns out upon further investigation that my galaxy s3 isn't compatible with the game, so it looks like I'll be missing out on this gamblefest :smith:

Oh, drat, where'd you find the information for this? I think my phone's even older than that. :ohdear:

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

As I wait for the game to release on the American Google Play store, I can at least take solace in the fact that holy poo poo Wrys actually made it in. :allears:

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

Uh, what do you do if you get the Communication Error and the Retry isn't helping? Is that the one where you need to reinstall?

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

Atoramos posted:

I believe so. Hopefully if you enjoyed your characters, you've linked that account.

Good news, restarting my device worked.

Bad news, I'd already linked AND hosed up the draw, so I'm stuck with three 3 stars :negative:

Atoramos posted:

:siren::siren:WHAT TO DO AS YOU START THE GAME UP:siren::siren:

-Log in, don't link your account. Start the game with the name you want, and get 15 orbs.
-Talk to the owl for 2 orbs.
-Beat the first three missions for 3 orbs.
-Summon for 5 orbs, and while at the same screen keep summoning. Summon all 5 characters for your 20 orbs.
-Hope for a 5* character from this teir list.
Got cool dudes? Great, link your account. Don't? Reinstall and better luck next time.

Listen to this.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

So, with the Winning Streak mechanic in the Arena, does losing mean you lose a bunch of points? Or are they already applied? If it's the former, it seems kinda silly to risk it, which would be lame.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

Retcon posted:

Is Chapter 3 the one where you have to go around the whole map so do you don't end up killing Lena's awful brother

Because that map did suck

Edit: talking about FE3

You enter the Matthis boredom spiral, and then you never leave. And they kept it in the remake.

It at least ends with Jagen threatening to gently caress some guy up until he runs off the map, so that's cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I've been playing semi-frequently since launch and just got my first 5 Star +10 with my pal, Jagen, just in time for his VG.