Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Thinking Geitz, or one of the pegesus sisters from fe7 for the last vote.

I cant find the current rankings is HONEST FAMILY MAN Dorcas still in the top 20?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Lloyd was so handsome in fe7 what the heck happened to him

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

1) when is Honest Family Man Dorcas available to summon
2) when will Geitz and Dart be in heroes so I can make my FE7 big buff boys axe team with Hawkeye and Dorcas

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Here are some cool boys and girls who should be in the videogame

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Oh dang i forgot Rinkah

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Those freaking jerks didn’t save any cake for the owl

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Betting on a Cupid Virion

edit: beaten by seconds!!!!!

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

What's a good strategy to beating the new evil Takumi map on lunatic?

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

This is canon

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Got female Morgan right off the bat as the first free summon oh boy

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

ChiTownEddie posted:

Welp. I've peaked.
First pull on the banner since I just back from a no-reception vacation..

What the heck are the chances of this. holy moley

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Love to make Lon’qu five *’s and get his ally rating up to B with female Morgan before realizing his son is always canonically male and I done goofed

Im fuckin anal so once I unlock Gerome, I’ll partner Gerome with Morgan, and ally Lon’qu with uhhh Miriel if/when she’s released cause their a cute couple

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

ApplesandOranges posted:

Lon'quxCherche/Tharja is good since it gives him actual closure.

:hai: yeah

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Make no mistake: When you use the Reposition skill, the two units are playing leapfrog and they ar having a blast

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

SECOND go on the new Easter banner and I get Kagero. I wish I had this luck when I was trying to unlock family man™️ Dorcas I plowed through all the uncleared paralogues and used like 80 orbs trying in vain to get him

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I want to see Kagero’s surreal paintings: they’re only talked about in Fates & Go and r never seen....

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Clawtopsy posted:

my dude

this is my S-support rank +10 Henry (+RES/-SPD)

he counterkills every green threat that attacks him, and every colorless threat without CA

you do not need a fat attack stat to own bones

u just need to believe in the heart of the cards, and your best boy

Who’s his S support with

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Kagero’s cool I voted for her.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I refined Lloyd’s regal blade into the generic bonus attack variant instead of the “be within 2 spaces of a infantry mage for a buff” one cause on my Black Fang team it’s him allied with Ursula, and Nino x Jaffar.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Elyv posted:

also where's Linus

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

*blows smoke off summoning gun* May everyone itt have good luck this banner

It’ll prob be a while til more fe7 characters are introduced but i hope Vaida gets in, she’s cool

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

they uhhhh really captured her slouched, scrawny appearance from awakening

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

tithin posted:

wish I could unmerge 4*'s.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Onmi posted:

Okay I know I talked about people not saving lances for the last round. But in my defense I'm at my graduation.

Can i ask what’s the story with your custom title i’m curious

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Onmi posted:

I'm remaking FE6 in FE6, people made a lot of jokes about making their personal ship canon (Lyn x Florina) it happened enough that I got annoyed like I did back in 2010 when I got actual malicious emails over people demanding I put stuff in. I made that post, my friends like teasing me. Simple story.

Lyn was canonically too busy flyin around with her girlfriend to help her best friend’s kids in the Bern war

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I have embraced my mediocrity and am content hovering between arena rank 16-17

edit: oh neato I just got Ephraim for free right off the bat on today’s focus summoning

Lube Enthusiast fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Aug 9, 2018

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Centzon Totochtin posted:

This dorcas is +Hp/-Def

Canon Dorcas stats iirc

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I didn’t get Karel on that last summoning thing even though i used all 80 orbs i saved up and i really really really really wanted to get him. mods.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

cheetah7071 posted:

Let feh eat cake this time

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

https://twitter.com/reduxwriter/status/967109333665402882?s=21

I haven’t played 6, but Ekhidna’s design is dope and she should be made summonable

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

The GHB challenges are eventually gonna expire and i still have no idea how to unlock the last Lloyd to merge my main dude to +3

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Cheers for the tips guys. Helps that i had a fully leveled Gerome already in the wing no pun intended

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Spending countless hours & resources making the point man of my gimmick Black Fang team as good as possible because i have profound mental retardation

Until they introduce bonus GHB characters into the regular summoning pool or let you change him back to his fe7 self. this is as good as Lloyd can get

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

lol while i was looking for Lloyd fanart and found that picture I saw a comment saying the reason his heroes art is weird looking is because it’s his morph zombie from the final chapter

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

My Cherche is the physical tank of my all flier team, should i bother with the new refine over her Slaying Hammer?

ungulateman posted:

nino better not be able to learn things using books i swear to god

a few pages old, but i got this ref man :hf:

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Speaking of Lyn i hope more nomad class characters are added

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Silly question is the ‘new heroes summoning event’ on the calendar in the notifications thing meaning brand new characters being patched into the game?

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I haven’t got any of the new fates units,, do they receive a stat boost in forging bonds like arena bonus characters?

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I like Helbindi he reminds me of Flak from Advance Wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I managed to beat Garon on lunatic without having to resort to a youtube guide :unsmith: