Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
Spyware for garbage sauce?!!?!?!!! SIGN ME THE gently caress UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO DIE I HOPE I MAKE A BIG loving SPLAT WHEN I HIT THE PAVEMENT!!!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
McDonald's has just started to sell a single patty Mac Jr. for $2 that seems like the perfect way to make people pay when they want the special sauce on their basic cheeseburger or hamburger for free.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Noun Verber posted:

Spyware for garbage sauce?!!?!?!!! SIGN ME THE gently caress UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO DIE I HOPE I MAKE A BIG loving SPLAT WHEN I HIT THE PAVEMENT!!!?

You idiot fucker check this out:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mc-Donalds-Special-Sauce-Limited-to-10-000-Bottles-/182433244745?hash=item2a79de6649:g:Q7EAAOSw5cNYiCya

That's right, Limited Edition Big Mac Sauce selling for $300.00 big ones and THE RESERVE ISNT EVEN MET YET

The value of these sauce bottles is theoretically limitless. Unlike your precious fiat currency, the supply of the Mac Sauce is finite....a solid inflation hedge

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I'm doing this tomorrow because a girl on tinder asked me to

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The secret, sad truth of this is will be that all the Mac Sauce bottles will probably say it expires in Jan 2017, so better drink it up while you can. McDonalds probably just overproduced that stuff and just like their Angus Burgers they've got to clear it out somehow before it goes bad.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YllipGl2Is

It's fukken catsup. mayo, relish, and lsd sauce at my burg joint

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I'm gonna get one and then empty it into my gaped anus like a nouveau Bertolucci film

Edit: Last tango in st. paul

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i tried to get a mcdouble made as a mac but the mcdonalds was closed for cleaning :mad:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

WatermelonGun posted:

I'm gonna get one and then empty it into my gaped anus like a nouveau Bertolucci film

Edit: Last tango in st. paul

I'm gonna use mine to mop the floor, I think it'll finally get rid of the roaches.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Chief McHeath posted:

I'm gonna use mine to mop the floor, I think it'll finally get rid of the roaches.

Careful man, big mac sauce will eat right through hardwood floors

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Im having a grand mac seizure

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

a bone to pick posted:

Careful man, big mac sauce will eat right through hardwood floors

Don't worry I live in a self storage rental facility.

e: right next to McD's

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Parents, bath time just got fun again!

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

You idiot fucker check this out:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mc-Donalds-Special-Sauce-Limited-to-10-000-Bottles-/182433244745?hash=item2a79de6649:g:Q7EAAOSw5cNYiCya

That's right, Limited Edition Big Mac Sauce selling for $300.00 big ones and THE RESERVE ISNT EVEN MET YET

The value of these sauce bottles is theoretically limitless. Unlike your precious fiat currency, the supply of the Mac Sauce is finite....a solid inflation hedge

Hmm, and this one available from a different seller for $399, also no. 1794 out of 10000?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I'm sitting in a McDonald's parking lot and it's packed

there's a fuckin radio station here

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Can we please get some more firsthand reports in this thread PLEASE?!?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

gently caress i forgot

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I didn't go cause lol it was the only one in the whole state and didn't want to wake up at 5am to get it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

OctoberBlues posted:

gently caress i forgot
The door is that a way -----------------> :byewhore:

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
For people who missed out, my suggestion is to order a Big Mac, plain with no meat. Then specify you want extra, extra special sauce on it between each bun. Gently unwrap it and scrape that stuff off the bun into a little salad dressing dipping cup and that will cover your special sauce needs for a few days.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

why buy the sauce when you can have sex with the burger for free

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

JediTalentAgent posted:

For people who missed out, my suggestion is to order a Big Mac, plain with no meat. Then specify you want extra, extra special sauce on it between each bun. Gently unwrap it and scrape that stuff off the bun into a little salad dressing dipping cup and that will cover your special sauce needs for a few days.

You can just ask for a sundae lid full of mac sauce you know. At least that was how we served it in my youth as a mcslave.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

okay lol, I wouldn't have gotten one anyway

https://twitter.com/dago_deportes/status/824677115492765696

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Yeah standing out in line with those fucks wouldn't have been worth ebaying it for a cool Benjamin

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005

Moon Atari posted:

You can just ask for a sundae lid full of mac sauce you know. At least that was how we served it in my youth as a mcslave.

I think McDonalds in my region tells people due to 'health code'' they can't give people non-prepackaged sauces on the side. So, it's okay for you to put in on my burger, just not okay for you to put in in a lid or cup for me. You don't seem to have an issue with that ketchup dispenser in the lobby spilling all over the counter and tray, either.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I don't know what Big Mac sauce tastes like :smug:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

emoji posted:

I don't know what Big Mac sauce tastes like :smug:

Why are you ordering Big Macs without the sauce?! :confused:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Wait. A loving second GRAND MAC??

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I know this is McD's progaganda but I liked these videos. I mean, some of the poo poo people talk about fast food is kind of dumb.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

GoutPatrol posted:

I know this is McD's progaganda but I liked these videos. I mean, some of the poo poo people talk about fast food is kind of dumb.

Nothing in society is allowed to be just average anymore, everything is either the most amazing thing or the worst thing ever and it's going to kill you!!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

Wait. A loving second GRAND MAC??

yeah, not enough attention being called to this

Also lol @ that dude on a previous page who said grand mac seizure but I'm not gonna go back to quote that one. You know who you are, guy

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
They need to come up with the Big Mac Salad. Imagine if you will a traditional deluxe McD's salad with shredded up hamburger patty meat on it, thick buttery croutons made of old Big Mac buns and covered in Mac Sauce.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d605rM0U3x0

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Sold listings on ebay are between $80-$125, lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm gonna have a Grand Mac for dinner tonight. I'm really gonna do it

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

bradzilla posted:

Nice, I had that new fried chicken chalupa last night.

It's a good time to be alive :911:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

At Australian McDonalds lately they've been selling the Summer Sides Box, comprised of small potato things and small chicken things and some tubs of dips, the biggest one being Bic Mac sauce.
My taste tests indicate that Big Mac sauce is loving awful on anything but Bic Macs (which I do like).

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Big Mac Sauce is gross. Why does it have such a following?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Big Mac Sauce is gross. Why does it have such a following?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ71-aptOgg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

bradzilla posted:

RIP bradzilla must've had a grand Mac seizure

I saw a picture of the grand Mac at my McDonald's and it looked... unsettling

• Locked thread