Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Origin is actually pretty decent these days. It's really good, support is fantastic, responsive, and you'll usually get a 15% coupon or a straight up refund outta it. And they were the first, before steam even, to do refunds in the first place.

Uplay is pretty underwhelming though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

darn, didn't get a key either. Ah well.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

Randler posted:

Uplay: Randwandler

3 Invites left, if people still need.

Steel_Magnolia is my uplay name, whoops.

The Iron Rose fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Feb 2, 2017

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

Jose Oquendo posted:

I got two invites left. PM me your Ubi name.

edit: 1 left.

Does anyone know when they're flipping the beta on?

edit: Google says 11am UK time which is 6am eastern.

Pm'd you! Steel_Magnolia in case it didn't show.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

TC9EYRKDGFH7

http://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/en-GB/beta-redeem/index.aspx

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

cinci zoo sniper posted:

I guess it's cool for the game to never mention subtitles as a possibility, and to make it impossible to enable them in-game, unlike the majority of games to this date.

Not even to mention putting them into one of the least relevant menu categories.

I'm not sure where you'd expect subtitles to be other than under languages. Audio, maybe. Also what games mention subtitles as a possibility? I mean if you looked at the FAQ for the beta it listed which languages have UI, voice, and subtitles support.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

https://gfycat.com/AnotherNegativeHyrax

the combat roll slays me

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

By the way you can switch shoulder aim - on PC it's middle mouse button

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

Forgot to mention performance. I have a 1070 and can play on high - maxed settings at 3K at around 40FPS or so. I have a gsync laptop though so I don't need a solid 60, but if I did turning down the resolution of some settings would be fine.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

I gotta admit I'm underwhelmed. I'd buy it for $20. Not for $60.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

Gunna say I actually really like the helicopter controls. Feels like it takes a little skill without needing to be BF4 level proficient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

watch dogs 2 was impressive because i hated the protagonists enough i actually wished for aiden pierce again

• Locked thread