Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
What's the tea on FFTA2? Does it have any wack stuff like the "law" system in the gameboy advance one? I was thinking about it recently i kinda want to try emuolating it or something, if its good...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Plutonis posted:

There are two new races and a lot of new classes.

Ah... Perhaps this thread should be moved to The Great Race Space subforum methinks?

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

goferchan posted:

Kingdom Hearts Tactics

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

In Training posted:

There's also the one that has Snake, Link and other heroes on a huge universe spanning adventure

In a similar vein, here's a fanfiction where Animal Collective warps to the Fire Emblem universe and a Fire Emblem character tops PAnda Bear. http://narutodude69.deviantart.com/art/Pandamonium-part-1-116578867

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Btw question im wondering about FFTA2....

In FFT for playstation the jobs abilities worked kinda like Final fantasy 5 where if you kept playing as that job you learned more stuff. But in FFTA, the job skills were tied to weapons and you learned the skills from them while using them, whcih basically means for example, you ahve to get far in the game's story before you can buy the ninja weapon that teaches you Two Sword, so you cant just grind it out like in the other games i said. How does ffta 2 work....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

tao of lmao posted:

In FFTA, I used to have my low level units attack my main character for experience which is an insanely good strat unless you forget to unequip counter. The little reaction animation followed by Marche exacting revenge on the poor level 1 character is my most vivid memory of that game.

Tbh I kind of feel like that stuff is a problem with the game design, and i love FFT but like.. I think its lame how you have to attack your own characters, equip junk skills to ppl just so they can get exp for taking some kind of action every turn, etc, if you wan tto 'make the most' of your time. Idk what the answer is but once you realize you can do this stuff, it creates this weird pressure on you and it feels like its contrary or at least unrelated to what the game is supposed to be about and I think ideally it wouldnt be like that. Maybe im alone here but i hope this wont be part of Kingdom Hearts Tactics.

• Locked thread