Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I can't wait for the new free to play FFT game for Android and iOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

I may have inadvertently stumbled across a goldmine today. This series: http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/langrisser/langrisser.htm seems awesome for tactics. It's like FE games but there's a concept of a General, so you have 2 - 4 named units in your army, and then each map the generals can build soldiers and equipment in the prep phase, so you're moving fronts of units around. It seems like a combo of what Total War would eventually do but constrained to the hardware limitations of the genesis. I wanna play these games

The original got a US release as Warsong for the Genesis. I played the absolute poo poo out of that game as a kid, definitely try it if you can stomach the weak even for the time graphics.

It's anime as a gently caress in a good way how your generals just mow down the standard units.

P-Mack fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Feb 21, 2017

• Locked thread