Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

A Handed Missus posted:

6/9 never forget!!

You know I normally would be up in arms about the unlawful succession of power following the Trump - Pence - McMahon stint, but I'm heartened that President Mathis pushed through the U.K.-style short campaign cycle. Five months of campaigning feels right.

Mathis has my heart and my vote. 6/9 forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

[insert all of Judge Dredd]

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I don't know what you dudes are bitching about, Amazon has this new slogan "Building Better Worlds" and I got this sweet gig at their Weapons division

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Bolow posted:

I don't know what you dudes are bitching about, Amazon has this new slogan "Building Better Worlds" and I got this sweet gig at their Weapons division

Just don't get stuck on one of the long haul freighter gigs.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
You guys remember when Trump won that Grammy?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like how they keep updating it to make it current. :lol: I mean it's really well done so don't get me wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhwTg1vzn1g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZrKcxGhe5M

Marshal Prolapse fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jan 26, 2017

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Bolow posted:

Loving their new products, keep up the good work!

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
I know I'm the only one who'll say it, but I miss anime.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

A Handed Missus posted:

6/9 never forget!!

All Hail

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

You know, I thought Trump might make it through all four years, but after he ordered the troops into Chi-Town. But when Mattis broadcast his famous, "Not only no, but gently caress no, you Cheeto looking troll" speech over the EBS, I was sure we were on the right path. And after Trump and Pence went Murder Suicide in Trump Bunker, well, we all know what happened. It was a tough go for a bit, what with the martial law, but the emergency write in election worked out pretty well.
I look forward to the new campaign of Biden/Duckworth.

Real talk, Trump nukes Chicago, and that was the start of MegaTrump City one. Thankfully, those Veteran service points got me a great job as a homeless janitor.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

America is an irradiated wasteland. Within it lies a city. Outside the boundary walls, a desert. A cursed earth. Inside the walls, a cursed city, stretching from Boston to Washington D.C. An unbroken concrete landscape. 800 million people living in the ruin of the old world and the mega structures of the new one. Mega blocks. Mega highways. Mega City One. Convulsing. Choking. Breaking under its own weight. Citizens in fear of the street. The gun. The gang. Only one thing fighting for order in the chaos: the men and women of the Hall of Justice. Juries. Executioners. Judges.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Mike-o posted:

Just don't get stuck on one of the long haul freighter gigs.

i'm the guy that designed a room with chains dangling from the ceilings for no apparent reason

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Two Finger posted:

i'm the guy that designed a room with chains dangling from the ceilings for no apparent reason

They're required pursuant to EO 14364 requiring secure and effective accommodations for suspected members of known jihadist racial stock.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Tuning in tonight to watch my favorite show, Cops USA, where Trump State Troopers force freelance journalists to eat their own feces, then I'll watch re-runs of The Apprentice USA on the new American State broadcaster which strangely is on the old CNN channel.

I wonder what happened to those guys...

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
dude, the communist news network was destroyed years ago after Fake News was made illegal. now we have only truth and facts courtesy sites like ijr and fb page judge jeanine pirriro has fans

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

hey guys, my chain's trying to make me a concentration camp guard, how do i get out of this? should i volunteer for a deployment to iran?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Lol gently caress you if you're still--

gently caress I just got my draft orders.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

The Rat posted:

Loving their new products, keep up the good work!

Needs more Pulse Rifle

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

CommieGIR posted:

Needs more Pulse Rifle

Didn't someone start making single shot Thompsons again, a while ago?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Steezo posted:

Didn't someone start making single shot Thompsons again, a while ago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT90YzPIhVE

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

:flashfap:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Ok I am not usually a gun guy but I am really really hard right now.

They even got the sound right.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Blind Rasputin posted:

Ok I am not usually a gun guy but I am really really hard right now.

They even got the sound right.

The original movie gun was based off both devices they used to make the one in the youtube: A Thompson and a Remington Model 870 cut to size.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JnfAr_YSxs

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I really do believe someone is going to car bomb a Trump tower somewhere and the fat orange fucker is going to go completely off-the-walls ape poo poo bonkers. He would take it as a direct insult to his ego and go into a pure, unfiltered narcissistic rage then whip his base of deplorables into an absolute frenzy and scream for all out invasion of someone or something. Can't even begin to guess where it will happen or what he would want to conquer but I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet. I figured it would happen during the primary to ensure that ISIS' best recruiting tool in years would get the nomination but we live in the darkest time line and they got their wish without even going that far. Now we have the Ego In Chief sitting in the white house and a target that juicy and loaded with political significance is just way too good to pass up.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Youre supposed to be posting from the future dude

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Latvia must be relieved Putin got assassinated by that trained attack falcon.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I hate inventories; I can never figure out what it is I'm supposed to be looking for. Half the nomenclature is in Cyrillic, and the other half is almost impossible to decipher. When we did CBRN, it took me like two hours of hunting around and googling poo poo to figure out that "Crowd Pacification Aerosol, Severe" was our stock of VX.

Why does the band even have this poo poo?

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

So that guy who volunteered as tribute for the Hunger Games last night?

It was my brother. And they thought I was dumb for re-enlisting for the Trumpfwaffen...

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Subsidized time has been fun but, "the year of the Ivanka Trump Asymmetrical Walking Coat only sold at Macy's" just seems to be pushing it.

Also, the hamsters came back. That feral horde Continues to thunder eastward across pedalferrous terrain that still is fallow, denuded. Dimmed in that fulvous cloud the hamsters send up, is the vivid verdant ragged outline of the annularly overfertilized forests of what used to be central Maine. I miss Maine in the spring.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Blind Rasputin posted:

I miss Maine in the spring.

Hell, I miss spring.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I remembered laughing at the assholes years ago that bought solar chargers so they could use their phones while backpacking. Now I suck their dicks in order to charge my Kindle if I want to read, what with having burned my books to stay warm this past winter.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

bird food bathtub posted:

I really do believe someone is going to car bomb a Trump tower somewhere and the fat orange fucker is going to go completely off-the-walls ape poo poo bonkers. He would take it as a direct insult to his ego and go into a pure, unfiltered narcissistic rage then whip his base of deplorables into an absolute frenzy and scream for all out invasion of someone or something. Can't even begin to guess where it will happen or what he would want to conquer but I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet. I figured it would happen during the primary to ensure that ISIS' best recruiting tool in years would get the nomination but we live in the darkest time line and they got their wish without even going that far. Now we have the Ego In Chief sitting in the white house and a target that juicy and loaded with political significance is just way too good to pass up.

At some point you have to accept that Trump won, so you can move on to fixingsurviving everything to come.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

President Trump stood behind the podium, his giant, inhumanly muscular girth covered by a pink silk dress shirt. "I love these rallies! It never gets old!" he quipped in a deep, otherworldly voice as another protester was covered by a sack cloth and beaten with a tire irons.
Suddenly, a man removed a red hat and prosthetic face to reveal he was black. The crowd around him gasped. Silence descended on the assembly, soon to be replaced with hushed whispers. It was Donald who broke the silence.

"Where's your owner?!" He demanded. The black man, his courage suddenly faltering, stammered "I... I don't have one. N- nobody should." With a loud squeak, President Trump crushed the microphone in his iron grip, a scowl furrowing on his massive, low-sloping forehead. He began to speak; "By the power vested in me by the Fugitive Slave Act, I hereby confiscate you unti-"
Before he could finish, a nearby hooded figure pulled away his cowl to reveal immaculately groomed dark hair. Mitt Romney, leader of the rebel insurgency, was here to cause more trouble. With superhuman speed he tossed a water bottle at the black man, shouting "Quickly Darnell, convert to Mormonism so your skin turns white!"
The bottle flipped end over end in the air as if in slow motion. It finally came to a rest in the black man's hand, after which it immediately was poured over his curly hair in a baptismal rite. "By the power of Joseph Smith I cast these demons out!" He shouted.

Tendrils of light began to swirl around him, arcing through his body until a bright flash stunned the onlookers. Emerging from the smoke was a smiling Caucasian man. "My name isn't Darnell," he said with a smirk, "it's Chad now." Donald turned to Romney the Rebel. His eyes narrowed menacingly.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

The hooded figure walked down the steps, his torch casting shadows on the dusty cobwebs clinging to the walls. "Where are we?" his companion asked. The cloaked man turned around, lowering his hood. His graying, perfectly combed hair gleamed in the torchlight. Finally he spoke: "A library. People used to come here and read books... back before..." his voice trailed off for a moment, and Mitt Romney cast his eyes down in sadness, a single teardrop falling upon his wizened cheek. "Don't worry," he continued "they'll never find us here." he said as he resumed walking.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Wrestlemania 41 was held in Washington DC. In the sweltering summer heat of yet another hottest year on record, Trump glistened with sweat-soaked, freakishly huge muscles. He was the size of a small elephant, his hands like meaty watermelons with foot-long fingers. The fingers flushed red as they wrapped around another wrestling opponent, launching him out of the ring like a ragdoll.

Surgeon General Carson marveled at the creation of his mad science as the wrestler smashed into the crowd near him, sending chairs and spectators catapulting into the air. He stared pitilessly at the wounded, their limbs twisted from the impact. "Always bring your Health Coupons to a WWF match." he quipped. The audience cheered and hooted. Carson had come to a solemn peace about his masterwork; the ultimate application of stem cells and genetic engineering. Press Secretary Sean Hannity issued denials against the rumors of unethical science experiments in the Trumphouse bunker, but the public couldn't help noticing that their president was "yuuuge."

As he beat his massive chest, Donald shouted "WHO BUILD WALL?!?!" to chants of "Trump! Trump!" from the audience. As the chanting continued, he bellowed "WHO TAKE IRAQ OIL!? WHO BAN MUSLIMS?!" While the roar of the crowd continued, one last wrestler was brought in. The event wouldn't be over until Trump did his signature move, "The Stump." The terrified bodybuilder was ushered into the ring; the behemoth in front of him reaching around to grab a Ford Focus by the axle, hoisting it aloft. The wrestler's last sight was the undercarriage of a car whooshing down through the air with dazzling speed. As always, the remains would be taken to the Protein Reclamation Vats for reprocessing.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

#1 Hit on the charts 8 months running: "She Don't Know" by Toby Keith

"She Don't Know"
Well mah truck says "Trump" and mah girl done ran
Run away with a colored man who comes from the land of sand.
Well I'm an American through and through
I proudly fly my daddy's flag of red, white, & blue

But she don't know
Bout that good ol' Trump
She don't know
Bout the Massachussetts Body Dump

They caught her with a Pain Net
Trying to skip town with mah heart
But the Donald knows what she gon' get
Protein Reclamation after stripping her for parts

Cause she don't know
Bout that good ol' Trump
And she don't know
Bout the force behind a vacuum pump

[bridge]

The liberals are running scared
What makes you so afraid?
Every debt in this nation, the US of A
Well you know it gon' get paid

I'm sure you've heard the rumors and I'm proud to say its true
Cause all these years that you been spittin on the red, white, & blue
We been buildin The Wall and we been makin a factory
Conveyor belts with Commies into protein vats for victory

[guitar solo]

She called me just the other day and tried to beg me back,
I only need my dog to watch you wheel along that track,
At the end of the belt comes the cattle bolt gun,
I hope you think of me and I think we both know who won.

Cause she don't know
Bout that good ol' Trump
She don't know
About the one who can't be stumped
She don't know
No, she don't know
Next season it'll be on a reality show
God bless America and God bless Donald
For lettin that jezebel end up in a bottle.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Kuroyama posted:

At some point you have to accept that Trump won, so you can move on to fixingsurviving everything to come.

I'm...kinda doing...exactly that? No part of what I said is RARGH NOT MY PRESIDENT stuff, it's outlining something that I think is extremely likely to happen. That would be a good idea for dealing with everything to come wouldn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
looks like the wall is going over on projected costs again. theyre estimating another 5% tax increase should help offset that, with another 10% cut for the upper class; the trickle down effect of that will help ease the burden on the lower mid low (formerly just middle) classes. luckily, it should only be another 5 years before we finally start seeing recompensation from mexico; by then they will surely have started trading with us again

• Locked thread