Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
I know I'm the only one who'll say it, but I miss anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

bird food bathtub posted:

I really do believe someone is going to car bomb a Trump tower somewhere and the fat orange fucker is going to go completely off-the-walls ape poo poo bonkers. He would take it as a direct insult to his ego and go into a pure, unfiltered narcissistic rage then whip his base of deplorables into an absolute frenzy and scream for all out invasion of someone or something. Can't even begin to guess where it will happen or what he would want to conquer but I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet. I figured it would happen during the primary to ensure that ISIS' best recruiting tool in years would get the nomination but we live in the darkest time line and they got their wish without even going that far. Now we have the Ego In Chief sitting in the white house and a target that juicy and loaded with political significance is just way too good to pass up.

At some point you have to accept that Trump won, so you can move on to fixingsurviving everything to come.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

bird food bathtub posted:

I'm...kinda doing...exactly that? No part of what I said is RARGH NOT MY PRESIDENT stuff, it's outlining something that I think is extremely likely to happen. That would be a good idea for dealing with everything to come wouldn't it?

I was playing at you posting that every few months between now and 2020.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

DownByTheWooter posted:

Does anybody know how the veterans preference for one of these maximum wage laborer jobs works?

You managed to get out again?

• Locked thread