Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Halp, some nerds conned me in to playing this game and now never log on. Is there a thread for it and where to find other goons playing. I checked the first 5 pages and my googlefu is weak.

Since people are clicking the thread, i assume there is interest. If anyone wants to play speak up.

veedubfreak fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jan 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
No, there isn't.

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It's a passable game, but literally everything it does was done better by the Shadowrun Returns games. The only edge it has is that you can play with other people, but then you may as well just play XCOM Enemy Within, since this rips it off wholesale.

• Locked thread