Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Don't take the bait, it's clear that he went insane after spending so much time so close to the sun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

McNally posted:

hey should i join the army?

They're great for your loved ones!

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

anatoliy pltkrvkay posted:

is shim truly a single poster or more a state of being?

I'm planning on getting shimmed out of my mind tomorrow and playing Ghost Recon with a buddy. We mostly just play dress up and see who can get the most ridiculous outfit

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

went to a portajohn in iraq once with really elaborate depections on how you could gently caress you poncho liner and I'm 100% convinced it was my 1SG at the time who did it. He owned and had burnt in on a jump and ended up being 1SG for our BDE HHC company and didn't give a fuuuuuuck

:staredog:

Tell me more

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

TBeats posted:

I hate you but it's coming from a place of jealousy.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Counterpoint: he enlisted

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

Semper fi devil dawg

Oorah

*kills self*

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

You should look into 18X with the army, you'll be on the path to becoming Special Forces

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

thetechnoloser posted:

I'm a long time lurker...

...who started my medical retirement process yesterday (after 11 years in the Service and SA lurking since long before it was cool).

I even have a clean rap sheet.

MODS?!?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
THE PRONE ROW

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Don't forget that (s)he'll receive the love and adoration of a grateful nation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Milo and POTUS posted:

do you guys still have to kill the dragon with the sword on the obstacle course or is that an optional quest

Today the dragon is mostly a powerpoint series about the dragon as a metaphor for sexual assault

• Locked thread