Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Princass Smellda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I'm torn between getting a physical copy or just doing the digital download. Like I'm unsure which is better.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I'm about to go out and get my copy, see you on the other side, imps.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

In Training posted:

*buckles up for 3 years of flame wars about Zelda tierlists*

this ones gonna be difficult since its so different from the others but seriously loving good.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Caithness posted:

My brother actually literally bought 4 copies of this game. I think he's going to return one of them though.

Why?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

This game is one neverending goomba stomp

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Is that true of all the gemstones?

depends on how much you want to 'complete' the game. if you plan on maxing out even the stuff you'll never use you should keep all of them, if not, you're probably safe only keeping a few diamonds on hand.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

are there any materials that are explosive or really combustible? its fun to toss a piece of flint down a hill and then strike it with an arrow to start a little fire, but id like to step it up

pretty sure that's exactly what chu jelly is for.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

mabels big day posted:

I opened a secret shrine by taking a high level electric resist meal, and letting myself get struck by lightning and surviving. in hindsight i could have made lighting strike by leaving metal objects on the ground but this way was cooler

I opened that one by getting struck by lightning, dying, then reloading to find it opened.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I just beat it, it's an amazing game throughout, but there are lots of little QoL tweaks that can be done, I have high hopes for any future DLC.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Yea I don't mind the palette swapped enemies as much as I do having to fight the same 'major test of strength' over and over again especially when I wanted to do more puzzle shrines.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

extremebuff posted:

yeah if youre entering it when you're -supposed- to youll get murdered lol but you could also potentially walk in there with eight +30 atk royal broadswords and liquify the place

yea but you would break all of them and walk out with just a few bananas for the effort.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

tao of lmao posted:

You can get the chest piece as part of a side mission, but yeah. There's certainly no shortage of things to blow rupees on.

not to mention you only really need 2 pieces, there's only 2 levels of the buff it gets you, even though most people are gonna get all three anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

On a similar note 3very single mini game just giving rupees kind of sucks

there's a couple that give horse gear, but those are cosmetic as far as i know.

• Locked thread