Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Theres no emotion on those characters face if your asking me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

*shakes my JoyCon and feels the incredible sensation of there being an ice cube inside the controller* You tell me, bitch.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I would never do anything to upset princess Zelda

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Id call her names.

Draw your blade, fiend. Die on your feet.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'd call her mon amurr [french for my lveo

You will have to pry her from my cold dead hands.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

*with an evil smirk* It's impossible for your hands to be cold, since you hold so many pizzas.

Sigh... The pizza's go in a insulated delivery bag which - - get this, stays at about room temperature no matter how hot or fresh the pizzas inside are. Think before you speak you drat moron. Next.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I've been waiting a long time to ask an expert this but, how long will one of those insulated bags keep a pizza above 49 degrees celcius?

I can't tell you that.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

at the date posted:

game is really ugly

hey bud, i don't think im alone here in thinking your better off posting in a different forum. im not going to bust your balls too hard but please gently caress off. cheers

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

what do you guys think my chances are for being able to pre order a switch + zelda at this point. i need it launch day or i'll stomp around in my diapey and throw a drat fit

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bill Barber posted:

Just show up early at Target or Walmart or whatever on the 3rd. That's what I'm doing anyway.

this is not something im willing to roll the dice on. i need to feel the rattling ice cubes ASAP

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

that guy is going on a date with my 12 gauge

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Pack 1 - Summer 2017
A new Cave of Trials challenge
Hard mode
"A new feature for the in-game map"
Pack 2 - Holiday 2017
A new dungeon
A new "original story"
Additional challenges

Awesome, hard mode is locked behind a 20 dollar fee. Based Nintendo

Oh

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I don't want to pay money for hard mode thanks.

I'm going to pay for it twice

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Content slut

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Amen.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I have my paycheck set to directly deposit into based shiggy's checking account every other week. I sleep like a baby

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Gamers miss you more than ever Iwata....

I know he's smiling upon us, wherever he is. We will see him again

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I love Nintendo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Christ.. My wallet is in palliative care at this point

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Oh Don Piano posted:

Any thoughts as to what you'll name his save file?

Not OP but i don't quite know what your getting at here bud.. He said girlfriend

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

did it leak or something..? i need all available wii u BotW info as far as differences to switch version go asap cause it looks like i shan't be affording a switch at the mome. and i dont want to get the wii u version if its like say, playing the 360 version of MGSV

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

sector_corrector posted:

a lot of leaked stuff has run like rear end for the leak, but gotten 100% better with the day-one. i think i'm still day one for this.

explain to me this 'day-one' you speak of

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I want to play this game real bad.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i'm trying really hard not to watch the spoiler streams and stuff but all of a sudden i'm losing my poo poo I WANTO PLAY THE GAME!!!!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Caithness posted:

A Six String Samurai Zelda sounds like it would be fantastic. I wish they had taken it in that direction.

Nope

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I get to play this game tonight, at midnight,

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I think that gets patched tomorrow

I've also roead that the ppl who got it early are playing after that patch and they're still having fps issues. I don't give a care though, tonight will be glorious. Peep the review scores dipshit

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bill Barber posted:

Just did a recon run at Walmart and there was no visible line anywhere inside or outside the store, which is making me nervous.

i preordered a copy so i'm not nervous at all.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

im just looking at my watch and tappinng my foot on the floor waiting for it to be midnight at this point.. Clock plz move faster...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i shouldn't stay up all night playing it because i have work and a meeting with 1 of my professors tomorrow, but i'm going to anyways :twisted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

fiber posted:

someone said the wii u version has crappier sound? which doesnt make sense but i hope isn't true

it's not that the sound is worse, but the switch version has ambient sounds and stuff that just isn't in the wii u version

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i'm in line to get the game.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

sector_corrector posted:

how many people are there?

late (soz been playing) but there was like 50. the game is epic but i haven't caught my groove yet so i don't want to comment on it yet other than there have already been several moments where i thought wow that actually loving worked. it's good

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

My sincere rec to BBG is to buy the season passes for each of the six versions of the game, if possible. You're going to want to try to break into that four figures sweet spot and encourage others to do the same. I don't really consider my immediate debt to Nintendo paid until I'm directly responsible for 10,000 dollars of profit, but they honestly deserve more for creating this true GOAT of GOATs.

it's so good game

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ever since i got this game i have literally, and i mean that in the traditional sense, done nothing but eat, work, sleep, and play it during every possible free moment. it is so loving good. i'm on mobile because my compy monitor is on zelda duty but once i manage to free myself from hyrule for a little bit i'm going to write a epic big post about why this is the best game ever made and i'm not going to feel bad about it at all

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

mycophobia posted:

I'm not using fast travel at all

eventually you will have to. the world is loving huge

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I have 13 hearts (to those in the know... yah it pwns) and the hyrule soldier gear + cool hood. think i'm gonna buy the sheikah set for the fashion casue it looks real good. still getting 1 or 2 shot by most enemies that arent baby bokoblins. ive put like 25+ hours in already and i still feel completely underprepared for every step forward i want to take. which is epic, btw, im always on edge bc i dont know if i'll survive the next encounter or not

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

absolutely anything posted:

sheikah armor set is good because when you got all 3 on so long as you arent sprinting you can just walk up behind pretty much whatever you want

me rikey

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

currently trying to find a way to make link look like a girl, because link looking like a boy is really holding me back from accomplishing this quest. vague hints welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

The Milkman posted:

The only thing that stinks about weapon durability is that I can churn through like 4 swords and still not take down the major combat challenges I came across.

ya i recently got a wep that you really think would be unbreakable, yet..

• Locked thread