Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Very funny. Fantastic stuff, very great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
top quality?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

awful link of the last two years

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i dunno what it is but should they really be getting all of this free advertisement from us without paying?? hello, mods?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lpzie posted:

i dunno what it is but should they really be getting all of this free advertisement from us without paying?? hello, mods?

OH GOD! OUR BRAND!

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Lpzie posted:

you didnt get the check??

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Oh yeah, I forgot to deal with that, thanks for the SMARMY loving REMINDER YOU BULBOUS TURD

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Lowtax posted:

Oh yeah, I forgot to deal with that, thanks for the SMARMY loving REMINDER YOU BULBOUS TURD

:yeah:

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

get that OUT of my face posted:

awful link of the last two years

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
goldminw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i dont get it someone help im piss