Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Did they close the beta key invites? I had a friend trying to sign up and couldn't saying it was closed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Is that God drat Herbert West as Brainiac? That's loving perfect if that's the case.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Blue and Grey Bats shaders? Welp, I'll see you boys online while I grind this out, both literally and figuratively.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

If you have prime it'll be there today. I've never ever had a prime game preorder not show up on release day

I preordered in January and mine doesn't get here until Thursday. You'd think living right at Atlanta would maybe make this easy but nope. I've never gotten a game on release day.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

What is the name of the goon guild on xbox? :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

HebrewMagic posted:

Goonrilla Grodd, ID is in the OP

Thank you, and perfect name.

• Locked thread