Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

codenameFANGIO posted:

Events for Flash and Cyborg are up right now. I need that bearded Aquaman, real bad.

Momoa is only for mobile from the looks of it. So unless you're playing on your phone, no bearded Aquaman for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Ruh roh.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Mmmm that's some good clipping on that weapon handle.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I like how he's wearing his mask, under his cowl. That's some Deadpool wearing a cut out of Hugh Jackmans face level poo poo right there.

Serious post: it's cool how they foreshadow his identity with the subtle red glow around Not-Batmans eyes.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

man nurse posted:

So the ultimate edition is on sale on steam, but legendary edition is out soon so I’m assuming I should just wait for that. What’s the difference between the two? Don’t they both have all the dlc?

edit: ok you know what? I don't actually know what all the differences are. loving NRS and their multi-edition bullshit.

AndyElusive fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Mar 2, 2018

• Locked thread