Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

All the best octopodes shoot fire and ice.

cams posted:

a few nights ago, when blue beetle had just come out, cdjr and sonicfox were running a ton of blue beetle vs superman sets and talking mad poo poo and it was entertaining as all hell.

they had about 150 viewers. maximillian had like nine thousand just playing ranked and being loving awful.

be the change you want to see in the world.

So do you guys find him annoying or is it just because he's not as good as the top tier players? I'll admit I used to find him more entertaining than I do now, but I don't outright hate the man like everybody else seems to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

Jimmy Hats posted:

The show that got cancelled and then bailed out by a 3rd string network lol.

It was ultra terrible as soon as martian manhunter showed up

None of which matters much in this case of having a cross promotional character. You don't have to like the show, but the show exists. So Supergirl gets the spotlight over Powergirl. I would rather see the red lantern Supergirl from the comics personally but I doubt we'd get more than a nod if we even get that.

Also count me in for the group that didn't know the fill my hole line was an edit.

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

There was that valentines trailer too. With Ivy, Black Canary, Catwoman, and Cheetah. I don't know if there was any gameplay in there.

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

I would love if The Wonder Twins were legit characters in the game, especially if it was the Shifter and Downpour versions from the JLU animates series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PRJnLBva3w Wish I could find a better clip though.

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

I'd swear I remember hearing about a poll taken a while ago that said Kyle Rayner was the most popular Lantern because he did stuff with his constructs that were more than just making shields and big fists. However considering that Hal Jordan was in two animated movies and one live action movie, John Stewart was in a fairly popular animated series, and comic fans will watch these along with non comic fans, I would wager that Kyle was passed by in popularity.

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

Thomas makes more sense. My mind jumped straight to Terry McGinnis when I read red eyed Batman.

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

McSpanky posted:

I hope Jason gets this as part of his gear

I hope he gets the exact same moveset as Batgirl from Injustice 1 but with more damage. That way I can come in here and listen to everybody whining about it, more entertaining than the game will be for me.

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Jim Lee's Sub Zero design

And his Scorpion for completion's sake

I think Scorpion is the better of the two. Sub Zero would be a lot better without the Ice, er, spikes?

I don't understand why the pipes on his mask need to go through the sides of the hoodie.

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

Trash talk like that is all in good fun for competitive games in general. Probably for comparative anything. It gets people into the spirit more and makes them hungrier to beat you. You get a better fight out of dungeons who wants to beat you specifically than you do someone who just liked the friendly competition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

Kelp Plankton posted:

Some of them were kind of obnoxious, I think one of the Injustice 1 mobile unlocks for console required you complete every level in the game (as of launch) which is a long and tedious process. Some were kind of grindy, like needing to get a Batman card for yourself in mobile to unlock the Batman Beyond costume on console, which was either a random drop or a toooooon of currency in the shop

But a good chunk were pretty simple stuff

Grid seems to just be a reward for linking accounts in I2 mobile for example, but i'm sure there's going to be some other really annoying to get stuff considering how grindy the NRS mobile games tend to be

Wasn't the Batman Beyond one iOS only as well? I remember trying to figure out how to unlock in the extra costumes and a handful of them said iOS only on the sites that I was reading. It's possible that that's wrong, I never really tried unlocking them after reading that.

• Locked thread