Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
That doesn't look like Bane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

That Bane is fuckin' awful. He looks like some sort of futuristic sports player.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

I like your idea but we need it to be real second-tier poo poo. I propose that Venom is now explicitly 4 Loco and Bane yells "let the fizz out!" as he performs a backbreaker

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

MinibarMatchman posted:

poo poo if they had a tie-in as an alternate skin I'd play nobody but Gamerfuel Bane

"The worst part about fighting Bane is getting the Cheeto fingerprints off my costume afterwards" --Batman

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

They seemed to amp up the luchador element of Bane and reduced his size a bit, which is kinda cool. But I enjoyed him when he was just a seven foot tall guy who beat yo rear end. hmmmm

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

MinibarMatchman posted:

My Bane will be fabulous with all the hopefully outlandish lucha gear I put on him to disguise his Reebok Sneaker look

I'm honestly kinda unhappy with it but these are the most surface-level impressions and I'm withholding my judgement until I get a gameplay breakdown and see some gear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

A friend of mine got to work with Stan Lee professionally about 10 years ago, he said he was a really nice guy.

It wasn't strictly comic book-related though.

• Locked thread