Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Lmao yeah he only plays known lovely characters Red Hood and Deadshot instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Nobody good at this game thought Cold was a joke.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I'm right though. The only people who thought he was a bad character are the people who memed about him being a "bad Sub-Zero."

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

DatonKallandor posted:

That pro tour event Captain Cold was explicitly after the patch that massively buffed Cold and everyone he was fighting was playing characters that suck against cold. Canary is legit though. But claiming Sonicfox plays low tier is kind of a stretch, considering everything he played in MKX and Injustice 2.

What patch buffed Cold?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Plastic Man makes so much sense (his Injustice issue was a fan favorite, characters with stretchy limbs are a hallmark of good fighting games, he's cool) and we're probably not going to get him :(

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

LMAO, apparently people data-mining the beta found references to the Shadow of Mordor guys (the ranger and the elf) and Alma from FEAR.

Probably just a red herring, but if not NRS somehow found a way to waste slots even harder than they did on the MK guys and Cheetah.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

:negative: no Plastic Man :negative:

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Goku is coming to Tekken 7.

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I got this game in the PS4 sale and have spent an embarassing amount of time letting it play itself to grind while I do other poo poo. I like the RPG stuff in theory but in practice leveling is so slow and all my gear is so high above me it hasn't been clicking for me. At least the actual game part is pretty fun.

Do yourself a favor and just completely ignore all the gear stuff and just play ranked.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Daily reminder Cheetah made it into Injustice before Plastic Man.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Galaxy brain it and use both simultaneously like the best SFV pad players.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I think with the exception of Star Fire and the MK characters (good use of slots imo) all the DLC guys are well represented in the KiT top 8 tonight.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

The Grr v Foreverking match at Frosty Faustings just now was incredible.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I can't watch (at work), are they individual characters?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Technowolf posted:

Yes and no. They're selected via their unique gear piece (of which you get one of each at the start, so no having to grind for Best Turtle(tm)) and 80% of their moves are the same and they share the same slot/level, but they all have unique moves, combos, and there are both generic and individual gear moves.

Isn't that going to be a pain in the rear end for tournaments?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

polish sausage posted:

in tourney mode there's a specific UI that will let you pick whatever turtle you want at the beginning.

drat, NRS is good.

• Locked thread