Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
What if Scarecrow's gimmick in his intro is him using fear gas to transform into the skeleton monster form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Are they still giving out beta codes?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Dex-Starr is a good kitty.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

FunkMonkey posted:

Watching that armor customization video was very cool but also made me feel sad for Batman getting all his expensive poo poo ruined whenever someone decides to throw down in his digs.

Good thing he has all that money

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

Did they mention if this would change his outfit as well? A different color would mean a different Corp with a different symbol.

Definitely be a nice touch if they did.

No Red Lantern Hal, only Red Lantern Atrocitus. I think Gavok is still working on his write up

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
This thread has gotten me hyped for Plasticman and Etrigan as DLC even though it might not happen

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

fadam posted:

I will be genuinely surprised if we don't get a Watchmen character as DLC.

Dr. Manhattan and all his moves are one shot kills. There'll be dong physics though.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

And the comic just had a red eyed Batman show up and gun down Amanda Waller

Yeah.

loving Thomas Wayne?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

Huh. So barring some characters just not having any cheevos that would leave Joker as the only character we haven't seen yet?

I guess they could be under Secret Achievements.

28 on main roster with Joker as last reveal. 10 DLC characters with Darkseid as pre-order DLC then the other 9, so 38 characters all together unless they do another bonus pack like that last two games.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

Spawn will not be in this game

The guest star is Hellboy

That post actually said both of them so lol. The most far fetched thing is Apollo and Midnighter as DLC premier skins like, who the gently caress wants them/know who they are?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
We're gonna get Spider Jerusalem and we're gonna like it.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

What's his super going to be? Getting turned down for dates?

we gonna have gorilla grodd poo poo his non existent pants

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Actually they should unironically put DC's Frankenstein into the game.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I just remember that DC has Hanna Barbara comics and now I want Space Ghost for DLC.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

Fred Flintstone for DLC actually

Only if he's the incredibly deep and dark Fred from the comics

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
injustice 2 stream here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcentertainment?live

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Game audio super low so good job DC stream.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

Premiere skin Grid announced (for cyborg)

Only if you link your mobile account to the PC so someone better hook us all up.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

AndyElusive posted:

That's not Mark Hamill voicing Joker, is it?

Richard Epcar from the last one

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
It's a Joker that sneaked through from the same dimension that Green Arrow is from.

edit: i dont like these personalities on the stream

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Apr 28, 2017

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
"what are traits" Also the host constantly referring to the characters by their real names an not their hero names is driving me nuts. I need to stop watching this.

They did Joker vs Scarecrow and I'm so mad I can't hear the intros

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Apr 28, 2017

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
THE HOST DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO NAVIGATE OUT OF THE PAUSE MENU OR THE PLAYSTATION HOME BUTTON

HE TURNED THE PLAYSTATION OFF TO FIX THE ISSUE

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I guess it's not the final build! lol

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
No DLC announcements

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jimmy Hats posted:

There was a strong implication in the batman v scarecrow dialogue that it isn't Crane.

I don't know if it'd be cool or not if he turned out to be Hugo Strange.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Have they announced any other premium skins besides the ones in the pack and the one you get for linking the game version to console? I mean I assume some more will be DLC?

We are getting Power Girl, Reverse Flash, and John Stewart day one right?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

Jason Blood's a skeleton now.

Ghost Rider?!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
That Azreal one looks waaay too big and bulky to be him. I don't think theyd keep his cape in a silhouette. Plus what does he add that Robin doesn't already cover?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I keep looking at the silhouettes and the girl next to Raiden is totally the Enchantress look from Suicide Squad with the ragged hair, hands twitched to the side and belly dance skirt. The big shadows arms look too massive for even armor for Azrael. I mean it could be Spawn with a hood, but the gauntlets look more mechanical and with a massive dome head I almost think it could be Anti- Monitor. I'm totally lost on the two shadows with Manta. The guy is very plain but he has a utility belt. The other character has like no waist but has horns or cat ears with hair between it. I'm drawing blanks on who though.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

The other character has like no waist but has horns or cat ears with hair between it. I'm drawing blanks on who though.

I'm saying Batwoman now that i think about the horns/ears with long neck/shoulder length hair wrapped around her neck almost

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
can't wait for the Red Hood vs Joker Dialogue.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Ice spikes will probably be swapped out with gear so it'll be fine.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
all these posts and i thought "hey maybe someone got into wb's poo poo and leaked the rest of the dlc" but no its a long derail about how the FGC is poo poo.

also don't watch any fighting game streams as the chat is 100% of the time poo poo

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Anyone who played in the beta, what did you think about Atrocitus? I love Dex-Starr but do you think the actual character is decent?

everyone was making GBS threads on him. seems like he was the worst character in the beta

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I got MKX way too late and feel like everyone would wreck me, still good game though

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I guess Freeze not having the dome or cyro suit falls down to hitbox issues with Capt Cold. :(

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Evil Canadian posted:

I don't know much about new 52 stuff but I read the trades for Swamp thing and Wonder woman new 52 and they were both pretty fantastic.

Also I don't like the flash at all but I love jay garrick flash, he looks dope.

It's mostly just a good handful of redesigns were absolute trash. Like bird head Raven

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
ya'll on east coast timezone can preload injustice and any dlc you got

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Was Injustice 2 released early or something? I just turned on my PS4 it it started to download. I can't wait to see if it does actually play. Going to sit here and wait an tap my foot rather than playing a second run through of Resident Evil 7.

Modern consoles pre load your preorders for you then unlock the moment it hits 12 am on mondays or w/e

do the second RE7 run through because its a good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

The voice actor is very good for the old hero roll. Doing a Flash mirror match was probably the best choice too lol.

• Locked thread