Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

Honestly expecting we get Rorschach with a Question premier skin.

DLC doesn't get skins silly.

unless your Zod and in a movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Day one patch download for ps4 first + preorder/edition dlc

gotta beat story mode to unlock brainiac so here i go

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 05:09 on May 16, 2017

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
What's the guild for anyway

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Man I got like no patience for Black Canary having like 3 parry moves lol

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
No you have default stuff in Ranked matches.

anyway trying to link Injustice 2 to the mobile game and it says the mobile game is already linked??? I can't unlink it either.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

fadam posted:

Different link. Look to the right on that screen and you'll find the button you need.

They should have put the actual link button in the center instead of that big orange button vOv. thanks

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Jesus christ are both PS4 goon guilds full?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
https://twitter.com/KungFu_Grip/status/865359849957281793

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
So to not get stomped all the time in the AI Battle stuff do you have to like commit to zoning hard for characters like Deadshot and Darkseid?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

OK I am doing the multiverse and what is that move Brainiac does with the giant worm that takes literally 2/3 of my health in one hit, how do I defend against thatr

Its a Boss Brainiac move so who knows. I thought I blocked it once but I back dashed out from it

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Meridian posted:

Goon Lantern Corps has been created on PS4 so we've got a third goon crew for all of us stragglers.

XPEF8 is the code. Please verify your goony rear end when you request an invite. Plan to promote everyone who joins so they can invite as well, that way I don't miss anyone if I don't check the thread for a few days. :getin:

sent request. PSN is MisterUnoriginal

also holy poo poo thanks for telling me you can just send your AI through the Multiverse and they'll level themselves up for you

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 01:56 on May 20, 2017

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I'm pretty much just putting the AI through the Arcade mode for me lol

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Darkseid's arcade ending is rad.

"OUR SCORE IS SETTLED. THAT IS THE WILL OF DARKSEID!" :black101:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
What was the trick for getting Injustice 2 to give you back your progression in a character's level? I got a level 4 Black Canary wearing level 8 gear at the moment.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I just saw AI Grodd do a 4 hit combo into his super which he hit mid juggle and I lost my mind

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
gently caress boss brainiac's giant tentacle combos that do full bars practically.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Dan Didio posted:

If you kill Ed Boon, he'd just come back as a shadow ninja.

Noob Saibot confirmed for DLC

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Canary: I'm going to shove my fist up your-
Bane: What are you waiting for?

I haven't been able to play for a few days unfortunately.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Its a DC movie so i wouldn't be so hyped about it saving the characters reputation

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

DLC Inc posted:

Grid's intro quotes are so cheesy and flat, he makes playing as Cyborg tolerable

Grid hit a combo of some sort and quipped "Have a nice day." all dead pan.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Probably using an AI fighter.

Yeah all my AI fighters have gone through the towers reliably on normal difficulty.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
There seems to be another easy platinum multiverse yet again on PS4 right now. Probably another later on XBox one as well. I believe they're doing a weekend of this multiple times.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I'm assuming that Red Hood's trait is the taser fists? I couldn't guess anything else from the trailer.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I wonder whose gear set up they are using in Injustice 2

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
tHIS BANE VS ATROCITUS MATCH WAS HYPE

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lmao he's gonna win with black adam and deadshot

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
how soon people gonna ask to nerf black adam after that

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

ConfusedUs posted:

I fought a Cheetah who had managed to stuff herself into Catwoman's leather gear and it was hilarious.

She even had the cat hood on top of her own cat head.

I thought i saw her old cat suit outfit in tge netherealm gear stream. I'm getting rares and epics that barely look different or duplicates. The platinum and diamond box events are helping me get cooler stuff though.

Darkseid's gear is kind of lame except for chestplates. I want that head gear with the omega beams cracking through his stoney face though.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 16:46 on May 30, 2017

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
aww no Starfire trailer

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
oh i assumed they were gong to be like actual dlc and not more junk i'm not going to bother getting with the bad fake money system

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

opioid agonist posted:

Starfire Watchtower stream is coming on Monday

:munch:

getting pack 2 reveal i bet as well

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Senerio posted:

Pack 2 is gonna be Black Manta, Raiden, and Atom.

did they actually reveal pack 2, because i can't seem to find a trailer

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

The Fool posted:

I haven't been following MVCI and just looked up the roster.

Holy poo poo, whatever licensing bullshit that has the xmen locked up needs to end because it is getting ridiculous.

literally the only licensing issue is with the movies. Marvel owns all of the x-men and fantastic four characters for every other form of media and are being spiteful idiots because they had more input in this game than before.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

codenameFANGIO posted:

Did Jim Lee design Raiden's dumb mask??

He did Sub Zero and Scorpion so probably. I'm just happy that Hellboy looks pretty normal even if he looks a bit more animated than realistic.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Black Manta looks pretty cool. He's got some weird and unique looking tools to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zseKwMNAM54

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Missed the stream, what's the details?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Raiden trailer at the end of the tournament/stream, but that's not the most important part of the announcement.

https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/909597732309839872

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

I've paid no attention to the DLC rollout, was that little Raiden twist known before now?

it was rumored that raiden was removed and black lightning was added instead or some mumbling of the sort. This is the first official announcement of Black Lightning in Injustice 2.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

!Klams posted:

Haven't really played since starfire came out, when's Hellboy?

November

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
how do you put a character whose defining trait is emaciated nude woman into this game

• Locked thread