Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I honestly think this is all the DLC characters we're gonna get, which is okay I guess. I don't really remember how long after MKX came out that Fighter Pack 2 was announced though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

So when is Goku getting added to this game?

he's got his own game so everyone needs to come to him now

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

DLC Inc posted:

LOL that "wutup im small" sudden move is so funny. I don't understand why he has all these weird science guns but whatever, everything about Atom looks funny as gently caress, I love it.

shrink ray/enlarge ray along with chemicals that do the same. I wonder if you have to be in his atomic trait to trigger his super move

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Atom is cool and this is the coolest thing I've ever done and should stop playing the game.

https://twitter.com/KungFu_Grip/status/940681121918083072

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Black Griffon posted:

loving finally

you're missing 10

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Black Griffon posted:

What now?

also call me when there's a DLC-deal

yeah its called the kombat pack

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
are we getting TMNT this month or next?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lmao the current Starfire Valentines Day Multiverse event is total bullshit. Didn't realize if you get a time limit win and even if you got way more health than the multiverse boss you lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Gavok posted:

Since this thread is bumped, I might as well add that in a couple months we're getting an Injustice vs. He-Man and the Masters of the Universe comic miniseries.

Wait excuse me? I'm so mad that there won't be extra He-Man DLC or something now. Give me Skeletor and He-Man drat it.

• Locked thread