Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

I was just watching AHMZ1404's TMNT beginner combo guide video and their B123 combo is literally called Big Apple, 3 A.M.

This game is the best.

e: Looks like it's just Leo's version. Still p good though.

Technowolf fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Feb 17, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Just watched the legendary stream. Here are some highlights.

- All current regen tokens are being turned into credits, as they were only programmed for levels 1-20. New regen tokens will work for levels 1-30.
- New legendary multiverses for DLC characters.
- Character multiverses now reworked to give more high (20+) level gear, and have extra missions at the end to give level 25/30 epics
- New learning center that teaches higher level play styles (zoning/anti-zoning, pressure, meter management, etc.) Gives boxes and source crystals when completed
- Redone TV show multiverses (Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends, Krypton) are being redone with new boss fights that give legendary gear sets.
- Most importantly, GREEN ARROW FINALLY HAS A HOOD!

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

hup posted:

Nooooo I have so many tokens

codenameFANGIO posted:

same this is super hosed up, I do not need all these credits and I am not sure it is productive to use the tokens all right now even :(

It was either this or introduce a special 21-30 currency that you'd have to grind.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Did they show these in any detail?

Yeah, they went into two of them. It actually gives a lot of information and tips, including some frame data (for block pressure at least).

E: Here's a link to the full stream if anyone wants it.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/241303480

• Locked thread