Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Sub-Zero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

What? Booster Gold's been playable in plenty of games. Why, he was playable in Injustice with both green AND yellow variations.

Well played :golfclap:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

MinibarMatchman posted:

poo poo if they had a tie-in as an alternate skin I'd play nobody but Gamerfuel Bane

"If I take off that mask, will you die?"
"I would be very thirsty"

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

MinibarMatchman posted:

I have no doubt that the mods for their costumes will lend us better appearances. I also surmise that the reason Captain Cold is so bulky is that this makes things easier for him to have a Mr. Freeze premier skin.

"why not add just Freeze then" well probably to avoid the stigma of WAY TOO MANY BAT-CHARACTERS.

Right now we've seen the grand majority of leaked characters. What's left:

• The Joker
• Scarecrow
• Mr. Freeze
• Firestorm
• Black Adam

I'm going to say Freeze is just a skin, especially if we already have CapCold and Sub-Zero on the way. This still leaves a shitload of question marks on the character roster screen on the official Injustice site, not even counting the 9 or so slots that may be reserved for DLC.

We've seen absolutely nothing regarding Joker showing up which leads me to believe he'll either be DLC, or possibly just gone? I could see him getting overhauled because like Wonder Woman/Harley, he had a godawful ability.

I don't see Joker being out. I mean, narrative-wise, he should be gone, but on the other hand, he's a ridiculously popular character (unfortunately) so he'll be DLC if nothing else.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Sinners Sandwich posted:

The little icon on the preorder thing makes the costume look like her NU52 costume which did not have a breast window

Yeah but her N52 costume barely had her covered because Paul Levitz (IIRC) is a creep who kept blowing holes in PG's costume or outright destroying it issue to issue until she finally got a new suit... which was the same as the pre-N52 version.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Solicits are out and well

Red Hood confirmed?

The comIcs haven't shown Tim Drake, and he is a Robin...

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

Superboy Prime went out in a amazing way in Crisis on Infinite Earths, sacrificing himself alongside Earth Two/Golden Age Superman. What comic was it that ended with him in a basement reading the very comic he's in, looking at the reader screaming about escaping/finding his way out? Legion of Three Worlds? I can't remember, but that feels like that was the firs time they fully accepted the Superboy Prime meta.

I don't remember that, but he was in a Blackest Night tie-in that starts with him shitposting on DC's forums.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Gavok posted:

Aquaman became the king of the seas, got a couple sidekicks in Aqualad and Aquagirl, and a queen in Mera. Mera herself is some kind of human-looking alien or something.

Mera's thing these days (i don't know how much of this is a retcon) is that she's from some exiled Atlantean tribe stuck in basically the underwater Phantom Zone and was sent by them to basically assassinate Aquaman by getting close to him but then she fell in love with Aquaman by accident. It's kind of cute, if a little stupid.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

The RL thing was that wielding a red ring literally killed you, with the liquid rage replacing your blood (and the ring becoming your heart) and becoming the only thing keeping you alive.

I always liked the "ring keeping you alive" aspect. At one point in Blackest Night, a zombie tears Atrocitous' heart out of his chest but since he's still wearing the ring, he just keeps going and vomits more napalm blood on the bastards.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

McSpanky posted:

He'd have the best super, surprise headbutt and then curbstomp so hard his shoe explodes :stare:

They can do like Wesker's shades in UMvC3 and have shoeless Alfred get a speed buff.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Apr 12, 2017

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Lurdiak posted:

2 also seems to actually feature the heroes of the Injustice universe dealing with the problem instead of calling in the vanilla league to mop up.

Well, except for Fate calling in Canary and Arrow from retirement. I'm surprised Fate got Ollie to say yes, that's a rough sales pitch. "Hey Oliver, please come to this other universe to help these people you don't really know go fight each other and possibly repel an alien invasion. We need you because we kinda killed our Green Arrow..."

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

omg chael crash posted:

But where's the skirt

Where's the chair?

DARKSEID IS... GOING TO DISTURB EVERYBODY WITH HIS UPSKIRTS.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

fadam posted:

What's the lore behind Cyborg's super sending the enemy to Apokolips?

Cyborg can shoot boom tubes, which basically just form teleportation portals to anywhere. Boom tubes are typically associated with the New Gods who live on New Genesis and Apokolips. So he sends em to Apokolips, because that's what boom tubes are known for.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Bust Rodd posted:

Lawful Evil Supes owns bones. I remember the storyline from the WB animated Superman cartoon where he gets brainwashed by Darkseid and puts on this crazy black warlord armor and antler helmet and just becomes this natural disaster.

He flies around standing straight up and down with pointed toes and uses his eye beams to just savage everything. He doesn't lift a finger and basically hog ties Earth in a month. I can't even remover how anyone stops him.

You're mixing up times Supes has gone to the dark side. In TAS he gets brainwashed, but he fights largely the same as usual. In Batman Beyond, he gets mind-controlled by evil alien starfish Starro and chases down Terry like a weird zombie eye beam machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oDuHgkG4W4

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Sinners Sandwich posted:

*P1 punches Darksied (P2)*
*Darksied uses omega beam*
*Both players are sent back to Mortal Kombat 1*

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

C. Everett Koop posted:

Cyborg seems like he's still team Supes so he's got a chunk of the Teen Titans.

Well Supes put half of them in the Phantom Zone so I doubt they'd be excited to join up.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Oh, I thought it was because they used Rusch in season 1 and had him say that he was getting out of town.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

KungFu Grip posted:

can't wait for the Red Hood vs Joker Dialogue.

"So are you from another universe or are you a hallucination?"
"You know, I'm honestly a little unclear myself..."

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Babe Magnet posted:

Yeah not to mention out of nowhere picks like Polka Dot Man and Doll Man. Looking forward to the combo potential Red Bee brings to the table

I am awful at fighting games and so rarely buy them but I would buy ten copies of a game that featured loving Red Bee

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I hope there's a premium Joker skin so I can beat the poo poo out of Jared Leto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Gavok posted:

Sub-Zero's like "loving finally!"

"Tonight I dine on turtle soup gazpacho!... C'mon guys, I have a brand to uphold here!"

• Locked thread