Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

ecavalli posted:

It also helps that Capcom repeatedly screwed the pooch with each successive fighter they've introduced since MK9. Netherrealm has come a long way, but don't discount just how massively Capcom dropped the ball, and how much better that makes the accomplishments of Netherrealm look by comparison.

not to mention 2018 being a year DBfighterZ ate the MVC lunch, Soul Calibur returning to the stage, and SNK clawing their way back up. Capcom dropped the ball at perhaps the worst possible time, when the fighting game scene is at its zenith.

Liar Lyre posted:

They motion captured the pizza. THEY MOTION CAPTURED. THE PIZZA. I love NRS.

tmnt so good I forgive them for Raiden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

the only bad thing about the TMNT? Each Turtle is tied to a gear slot but you still only start with 3 loving slots. C'MON SON

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

also a little disappointed there's no brown tortoise skin for donatello, who was usually depicted as such in cartoons/games. oh well, they have the bright green for raph and the slime-lime color for mikey

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

Why in the world do people keep trying to give Jason Todd alternate identities where it's staggeringly obvious it's Jason Todd? First the Arkham Knight and now this?

Arkham Knight owned because even though the identity was blindingly obvious to everyone, Rocksteady thought otherwise and went to great lengths to hide this "secret." So much that they skipped QA tests on the PC which lead to one of the biggest shitfests in Steam history.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

DanZX posted:

I left the game before Sub Zero joined the roster despite owning the Ultimate Edition. I'm trying to get back in the game but good god there's a lot of characters to level up and get gear to make them pretty little fighters. Any recommendation or new method to level up faster and get cool gear?

make an AI fighter and take them through Multiverses while you work out or something, that's what I usually do for characters I don't really like playing as. You'll get more than enough gear through that but if you want to specifically get the better gear, just scope out which Multiverses give out better rewards. You can also use the Multiverse tracker on the Injustice 2 Reddit, which gives some info on upcoming events.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

dont even fink about it posted:

The only character it's been painful to AI-level for me so far was Atrocitus, because his combos are just... Not good. Really low damage and the AI can't string much together for him, leaving him wide open to lose half his health every fight and take twice as long to finish someone as everybody else, therefore take about 2-3 times as long to level as someone who is actually good on 30 Combo/30 Counters (almost everyone else).

I don't think my Atrocitus is on 30/30 like that, I'll have to check at home but the poo poo the AI Atrocitus does with the blood puddle (bluddle) is nuts, I never had problems with him doing cool poo poo. The worst AI imo is for Joker, who just can't stop doing the meter burn for gas canisters at close range even when the opponent is a yard away. AI Joker just behaves like a frantic worthless rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Calling it now: the Green Arrow hood will finally make its debut as a gear item.

I'm hoping we at least get 2 or 3 new premiere skins too. Where the gently caress is my Shazam skin?

• Locked thread