Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
No Solomon Grundy? Like the best part of watching competitive Injustice was listening to the crowd shout the rhyme while he command grabbed you to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

HebrewMagic posted:

Look just give me Christian Bale Costume Batman and make my special a 15 minute stretch of him verbally abusing my opponent

it's a 10-0 matchup vs Dr. Light

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Black Adam was my favorite character in Injustice so I'm glad he's back

Fingers crossed for The Rock skin

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

MinibarMatchman posted:

I approve of any/all Gavok posts and am looking forward to the 16 new character writeups :thumbsup: Captain Cold and Firestorm's should be fun.

yeah I mostly read this thread for Gavok's writeups

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I will also take Orange Lantern Lex Luthor as an acceptable substitute

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Flash and Captain Cold look amazing

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

Lil' tidbit for those unaware about Jason Todd's death, DC asked their readers to vote on whether he should live or die via a toll free number.

Apparently most of the votes for "kill" was just one guy calling in over and over

God bless him

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Injustice story mode was basically a mid-high tier Justice League episode so if 2 can do better that it will be good

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

NikkolasKing posted:

All Batman Intros

All Superman Intros

I like:
Superman: Wanna hear a joke?
Harley: Oh gee, this ought a be something...
Supermen: "Harley Quinn vs. Superman".

"A better father would have made time!"
"A better son would have deserved it"

Goddamn, bruce

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Kurtofan posted:

naked rooms only

Cyborg will just be half a head

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Today is Cinco de Mayo so the new character is going to be Bueno Excellente

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
guess I'll wait for an Ultimate Edition before picking this one up

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Punk rules and if you watch the whole thing they're just playing around and having fun, everyone knows he doesn't mean the things he's saying.

He reserves the REAL hate for people like Flash Metroid

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

HebrewMagic posted:

Next time a 20 something manchild doesn't throw a hissy fit or throw a $300 stick or scream out trans women or something you can tell me it's unfair lmao

that does happen in the fgc but by that metric every community is poo poo, and that poo poo is strongly discouraged either way

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Jimmy Hats posted:

It does when that man... Was Ed Boon...

i heard ed boon carried a printer for a mile to a girl's house

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

HebrewMagic posted:

I'm just sick of the "but by that metric EVERYTHING is bad!!!" argument like it's alright you can be critical of your loving hobby and it's fans
Just cuz every community/scene/crew/whatever has lovely people that ruin how outsiders view a hobby you don't put your loving hands up and go "welp what can ya do lol"

Do better as human beings etc

Can't wait to play as Erron Black 2 suicide squad edition

but wouldn't you agree judging an entire community by some bad eggs is unfair? like I've already said bad behavior is pretty heavily discouraged, especially with the internet and everything making sure everyone has a VERY long memory of any bad behavior

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
great. im glad nobody learned anything, and nothing was accomplished

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

McSpanky posted:

I have no opinion about the broader FGC, I just wanted Punk to shove his "whine about everything under the sun except his own ability causing his 10-0 loss" schtick up his rear end. That isn't trash talking, it's just being bitchmade about getting wrecked. Being the Andy Dick of gamers is a lovely "brand", don't defend that garbage just because he has skills.

he was joking. he was literally smiling and laughing the whole time he was making excuses, and the crowd was laughing alongside him

• Locked thread