Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Do Premiums have back and forths between every character or just say something generic? I saw a couple dialogs between Mr Freeze and Batman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Mover posted:

Superman's moveset but your controls are inverted by default and he does a victory pose/line on a loss and vice versa

As if Multiversity mode wouldn't have a Bizzarro modifier

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Not the New 52 Redesign which the skin is based off of.

He's either in the game or he's not. I'm happy he's in

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Do character intros have subtitles?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Redbox does not carry Injustice 2 for whatever reason, they did the same thing for Watch Dogs 2. If you go to there site under Coming Soon games and not see something you want coming out it won't be there.

If you don't purchase the DLC can you still fighting Darksied and premium skins in Singleplayer?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Also can someone detail to me or show me a video of what the microtransactions look like? Just videos of the currency system and what they unlock

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I havn't had my previous questions about about microtransactions and whats available to purchase answered but I have another thing.

How much does armor factor into a core single player offline experience? Can I play multiverse offline or with a limited connection?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

What about premium skins

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Spoiler question

I heard this does not follow the continuity to tie in comics establish and Green Arrow/Black Canary and a few vs dialog are the only connections, is that true?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

What character is best suited for an Alfred premium skin?

• Locked thread