Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Still no beta invite! I wonder if my bae catwoman will make it back in...

E; I can't believe this is still on youtube. I was adorable back before I knew how to make a not poo poo combo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bTeKXIyfDw

EE: I am super stoked for goon rooms

The Duchess Smackarse fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Feb 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
He's got like a Grundy meets Noob kinda thing going. Looks pretty rad.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Have they shown any gameplays vids of Pam yet? I know they revealed her, but i can't find anything of her doing punching n' stuff. I am assuming that she and Swamp Thing are gonna be teamed up on the whole nature thing.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

HMS Beagle posted:

I'd love it if they did Shao Kahn for the guest character, since he hasn't been playable in the latest MKs.

Shao Kahn is too powerful honestly. So naturally they need to have his opening animation be him taking a 5UP3R pill and then killing Zod with one punch.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I didn't get a beta invite. :(

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

MinibarMatchman posted:

That being said I expect Catwoman's face to be remodeled because she looks like she's 60 or something.

I mean, considering Damian's age, she's probably getting pretty close.

E: I am super stoked my Bae is back

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I started playing the injustice story mode again last night and the green lantern section was just him saying Beware my Power! over and over again. That grab is ultra horseshit.

Is cheetah going to be our Mileena analogue? Cuz then I'll be forced to play her...

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Finished my playthrough of the Injustice campaign again. Holy heck did I ever forget how to play. Pretty much cheesed my way through the whole thing, but only lost 3 matches, which I guess is good. Beat Superman first try by spamming forward 2,3 like a champ.

Anyways the game feels really clunky compared to MKX and I hope it's more like the latter. Has anyone played the beta and gotten a feel for it yet?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Lol that super move did like 3 damage

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Bust Rodd posted:

I didn't play the first Injustice, but is there any chance that Bane will hulk out mid-round and his bulky models won't be so lame? Or will that be reserved for supers?

His trait was venom injections last time so there is a decent chance of this

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I mean the progression from MK9 > Injustice > MKX is big leaps each time so the pattern will hold I'm sure

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Karnegal posted:

Does anyone remember what the DLC characters cost as they rolled out for Injustice 1? I'm trying to gauge if the expensive version is actually going to save me DLC money in the long run.

P sure they were 5 bux each but that might have been the Mk9 dlc. The ultimate edition is probably costed where you'll break even if you ignore the extra skins and poo poo.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Evil Canadian posted:

Yeah I am just gonna get the ultimate edition cause I am the type to buy all the dlc chars anyway. With Prime's 20% off its a money saving move in the end.

:same:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I really hope they just leave joker out of it since he's fukkin dead

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
They should do flashpoint joker and have batman punch out his crazyverse mom

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Aphrodite posted:

Batman is desperate so he reaches out to her, and she comes back to help finish the job. Green Arrow is presumably the Oliver she ends up with coming along too.

I wonder how they are going to explain him not just pulling the justice league from the last game back over again to bail his rear end out if this is the case.

MinibarMatchman posted:

Dr. Fate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S0qwAnoK5Y

LOL literally using ankhs to stab people with. He looks like Dr, Strange from MVC3.

He's got kind of a Black Adam vibe to him, what with the pose and all the floaty balls.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Aphrodite posted:

That's not too hard to hand wave. If he wants to do it with his own people, Canary might be in another universe but she's still a local.

I guess? But he already knows he can trust the alt-batman so it seems a bit silly. I'm sure they'll have some bullshit plot explanation for it, hopefully something incredibly stupid like the super pills.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Batman is kicking the poo poo out of at least 3 guys at the same time there. He must be slowing with old age.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I believe Grodd's faction is called The Society

Batman's is still called The Insurgency. Don't forget Blue Beetle is a member!!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

I can't play MvC. It's way too fast and there's way too much poo poo happening at any second, so I'm glad Injustice plays at a speed I can comprehend and participate in

I had some success online when it first launched but I never found it terribly engaging like I do with NRS games.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Comic books are batshit loving insane

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Isn;'t the art in the injustice comics like wildly inconsistent from page to page?

Also this batman face

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/batman-catwoman-face/

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Actually the final battle is going to be Johnny Cage showing up and defeating Superman with his green energy

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Kurtofan posted:

I hear Power Girl is going to be one of the premium skin for supergirl? What's the difference between the two characters

Power girl has a chest window over her boobies

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

TwoPair posted:

Yeah but her N52 costume barely had her covered because Paul Levitz (IIRC) is a creep who kept blowing holes in PG's costume or outright destroying it issue to issue until she finally got a new suit... which was the same as the pre-N52 version.

lol comic books

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Lmbo comic books

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

ImpAtom posted:

Supergirl currently has a somewhat popular TV show which is basically the key.

The show that got cancelled and then bailed out by a 3rd string network lol.

It was ultra terrible as soon as martian manhunter showed up

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

HebrewMagic posted:

Look just give me Christian Bale Costume Batman and make my special a 15 minute stretch of him verbally abusing my opponent

WHERE'S SUPERMAN? As he punches them over and over.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

ImpAtom posted:

That doesn't particularly matter, especially when a game has been in development for a while.

Why the heck would they pay to have the actress come and voice a TV show skin when nobody watches the TV show?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Booster Gold?!?!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I am excited for Supergirl to be Not terrible for once

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I think catwoman looks good tho so ????????

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Gavok posted:

If anyone's going to redeem themselves, it's Damian.

In one of the trailers Robin and Batman are clearly teamed up so yeah

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
We've seen flash in the very first reveal trailer and he showed up in shattered alliances 2 but nothing gameplay wise which is odd. It's probably because his Watchtower stream would just be 30 seconds of them explaining how to input lightning kick and how to combo it off 1-1 punches using his trait, forever.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
It looked a lot like they were just splitting up old costumes into pieces

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I really hope he stays dead

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Technowolf posted:

That's what we thought after Arkham City.

Yeah and Arkham Knight suffered greatly for it (and also for the terrible batmobile focus)

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm still holding out for Johnny Cage

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Capt cold does look pretty rad. Way cooler than killer frost (the worst Injustice character)

Haha get it cooler hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Yeah april 1st should be a fake joker reveal but then the joke will be that it's a real reveal, and the joke will be on us :(

• Locked thread