Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
What a shameful post D:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

lmbo pro watch

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Goddamn gently caress poo poo gently caress.

I spent literally three hours and lost literally 120 times to the boss of that multiverse guild tower. I was thinking I would make a joke post with a screenshot of my losses after I completed it, but I realized around loss 75 that was probably never going to happen. The boss did 20% more damage than me and took 20% less damage, and was just reading my inputs. I spent this much time on a boss in Nioh but at least that felt like a real accomplishment and was fair. Even if I succeeded here, it would just be another random mundane bullshit fight that meant little, and in this case meant nothing because I didn't even earn any guild points. Why is this in a level 1 guild tower

Edit: Then I went online while still on tilt and got completely wrecked by a Deadshot without even taking half a bar off. I have a pounding headache and my fingers are numb

You're supposed to team up with your buddies to fight multiverse guild bosses.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Prygelknabe posted:

But how useful is it if you yourself (ie me) can't even manage to hit the boss in the first place?

Extremely useful: While one guy fights the boss the other two use assist abilities like you see in other multiverse events: You have an attack, a support item, and an instant support that are all on fairly short cooldowns. You can use your attack while buddy is being punched in the face and it`ll gently caress up the bosses`combos, and you can throw health and meter at your buddy to power him up. It makes the boss fight really trivial.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

exquisite tea posted:

I'm just auto-junking any non-epic gear I find for characters that I don't plan on leveling anytime soon. By the time I get around to them I'll probably be swimming in regen tokens to keep around the good stuff.

Yeha I did exactly this and have 90ish regen tokens

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

the arenas and transitions in IJ 1 were way more interesting visually

Yeah, I had the same feeling. I also feel that interactables had a much bigger impact in Inj1 and they're way toned down this time.

The best stages in any fighting game ever are still MK9's, though.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
They explained that one away in Arkham Origins, though. He gets super cheesed that Batman is whooping his poo poo so he overdoses on Venom and fries his brain

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
No booster gold smdh

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Playing online in this game invariably ends up with 1 person having slightly better zoning poo poo and constantly backpedaling while the other guy has to try and get in and is incredibly frustrating to play.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Doesn't Grodd's trait just make him completely immune to shooting?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm still holding out for it to be Johnny Cage wearing Raiden's hat

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I wasn't having too much trouble with most of the towers but having a tower that has 7 fights and requires 50 completions is just insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
It's purpose was to make sure you play as Batman in chapter 1. It's like playing as Johnny in chapter 1 of both MKs

• Locked thread